F1

Zidane82

This is why F1 irritates me so

Hamilton is under pressure for the first time in years and he suddenly gets a new improved engine and over the weekend moves from last place on the grid to being able to actually win the damn race

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Hamilton is under pressure for the first time in years and he suddenly gets a new improved engine and over the weekend moves from last place on the grid to being able to actually win the damn race

What? :lol:

Literally every driver on the grid have to do it at some point in the season. At least once.

It's just incredible racing from him. Altho Tsunoda acting like an amateur as usual ensuring that safety car comes in helped him too just when it looked like Max was pulling away and he was still behind Perez.

El Gato

Villarato!

Red Bull car is just as good so no excuses anymore, only comes down to who changes engines at what time.
Merc did well to take it here since track is well suited for overtakes and overall the weekend effort was indisputably GOAT material from Hamilton.

ronniecro

for all the shit mazepin was and is getting i find stroll and tsunoda way worse than him,especially stroll. as for the race hamilton was flying,fresh engine could be deciding factor for the finish of the season

El Gato

Villarato!
Lewis getting called in for undoing the belt to grab the flag to celebrate after the race is just peak FIA nonsense

Zidane82

Red Bull car is just as good so no excuses anymore, only comes down to who changes engines at what time.
Merc did well to take it here since track is well suited for overtakes and overall the weekend effort was indisputably GOAT material from Hamilton.

Guess you are out of touch ..
Mercedes were 1/2 second faster each lap this weekend

Sailor Mars

Golden boy Max gets away with him running Lewis off the track.

Can't see Verstappen being stressed about the title race. He knows he can always just crash into Lewis and hold onto the title if the next race or two don't go his way.

ronniecro

Golden boy Max gets away with him running Lewis off the track.

Can't see Verstappen being stressed about the title race. He knows he can always just crash into Lewis and hold onto the title if the next race or two don't go his way.

you mean just like hamilton did in silverstone?

fergus90

Fair enough, I would never discount Schumacher as one of the GOATs. I think F1 as it stands is very much like tennis with 2 or 3 GOATs (Lewis, Schumacher, Senna).

Yeah same for me really. Schumacher, (my personal favourite), Hamilton, Senna I'd also include Lauda for his legacy although never got to see him race. Days like yesterday showed why Hamilton belongs in the conversation though.

Don't think there is a single driver on the circuit that could have done what he did yesterday if you placed them in that Mercedes, Verstappen included.

Home of Barca Fans