F1

FCBfan22

Perez looks destroyed. No drink in that heat... The Kimi treatment... Man what a drive, when you take that into consideration.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Red Bull got away with this one. Any other driver but Max and they lose this. That was a strategic error. Pitted a few laps too early.

Windhook

That race was a classic F1 masterpiece! The thriller between Hamilton and Verstappen is something the sport was missing since the Schumacher - Hakkinen days.

FCBfan22

Red Bull got away with this one. Any other driver but Max and they lose this. That was a strategic error. Pitted a few laps too early.

Or it was an educated guess, because Bottas was struggling as fuck to get past cars... He even couldn't pass damaged Ferrari of Sainz for ages. They knew that Mercedes are fast, but they struggle in dirty air.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Or it was an educated guess, because Bottas was struggling as fuck to get past cars... He even couldn't pass damaged Ferrari of Sainz for ages. They knew that Mercedes are fast, but they struggle in dirty air.

Maybe, but I think they were getting really nervous towards the end there.

FCBfan22

Maybe, but I think they were getting really nervous towards the end there.

True. I guess that they knew that it could work, but they were not sure and it was their only shot. At least that's the vibe I got from Karen Horner...

Home of Barca Fans