Ezequiel Lavezzi "El Pocho"

Bertus

Y on earth did he turn out to be a sex-symbol?
Do some people actually consider him particularly good-looking or what? Oo
Completely bog-standard... His gf looks... "appropriate".

Wheither you understand it or not, he was super popular among women in italia. He was popular among women in argentina and became even ultra popular among them during the WC to the point there's even facebook groups, twitter groups, associative real life groups of female fans of him.

He's also very popular here in France.

Now dunno why it bothers you that much o.o

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Okay, okay, I give in, guys. So he's a sex-symbol and super-manly looking. :D
My gf still looks much better than his. ;)
Though that other chick he is rumored to have had an affair with, takes the cake tbh :/

Chainsaw

Killahead
Wheither you understand it or not, he was super popular among women in italia. He was popular among women in argentina and became even ultra popular among them during the WC to the point there's even facebook groups, twitter groups, associative real life groups of female fans of him.

He's also very popular here in France.

Now dunno why it bothers you that much o.o

No surprise, he knows the drill.

BNte5MdCUAAsCFZ.jpg

F

Flavia

Okay, okay, I give in, guys. So he's a sex-symbol and super-manly looking. :D
My gf still looks much better than his. ;)
Though that other chick he is rumored to have had an affair with, takes the cake tbh :/

I've seen worse than him labeled as sex symbols. I don't get why you're bothered :p

Jadentheman

Wasn't that blonde chick the same one with Aguero? Or do they just look the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King Leo

Banned
Speaking of footballers with sex appeal. Has CR7 ever taken a picture of himself with beard or something of such? I'm just curious.

Bertus

Lavezzi: Business, Commercials, and Holidays

pocho3.jpg

Lavezzi has no time to get bored. Beside his judicial problems (see previous page) Pocho is also a business man.

He handles his online shop called "thenetboutique.com". A male clothes collection in partnership with big fashion names that will be lauched on august 7.

thenetboutique.jpg

Lavezzi himself is promoting his collection in partnership with the top model Melina Petrochi.

Pocho also spends his holidays near Capri in Italia, where he was seen on his yacht named "Angel and Devils". In the same area was also spotted messi's yacht.

Bertus

What you don't like Levezzi at PSG? he was a beast in Napoli
He never was a beast at PSG tho.

His stats are poor, and while he defends a lot, it happened this season that he did bad passes in midfield that resulted in counter attacks and goals.

Maybe PSG playstyle doesn't suit him or maybe he never reached the level he had at Napoli, but it's now 2 seasons in a row that he does very average.

Sunny Mir

He never was a beast at PSG tho.

His stats are poor, and while he defends a lot, it happened this season that he did bad passes in midfield that resulted in counter attacks and goals.

Maybe PSG playstyle doesn't suit him or maybe he never reached the level he had at Napoli, but it's now 2 seasons in a row that he does very average
Sounds like someone we use to know.:alexis:

Trickykid

Sounds like someone we use to know.:alexis:

Uh, no, not really. Alexis had awesome stats in his last season. So awesome that people claimed they were somehow inflated.

And about the misplaced passes in midfield resulting in goals for the opposition? Whut?

But hey, the workrate is there, so yeah, virtually identical!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Uh, no, not really. Alexis had awesome stats in his last season. So awesome that people claimed they were somehow inflated.

And about the misplaced passes in midfield resulting in goals for the opposition? Whut?

Alexis in his second season is who he is referencing I think. He's suggesting that Lavezzi could have an awesome season in 14/15. At least, that's how I interpreted it.

Sunny Mir

I was thinking about before last season.Because he was jugadrazo this season. But yeah the misplaced passes part is wrong.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Home of Barca Fans