Evan Ndicka

Andresito

Staff member
Evan-Ndicka.jpg

nd.png

Andresito

Staff member
Apparently we have a verbal agreement with him. Also rumours that his salary + sign-on demands are pretty high.

It's Sport though.
Barcelona are so keen on N'Dicka because he's left-footed and most importantly, because of his status as a free agent. [sport]

FinBarcelonafan

Hmm, even Bayern fan mentioned its potentially a good signing for us(good business for free). Seems pretty skilled for a CB/LB.

Porque

Would have made more sense prior to the renewal of Alonso.

I'm just thinking out loud here, but Jordi Alba, Eric out and Ndicka as LCB and defensive minded LB option?

Andresito

Staff member
One thing is for sure, we'd be fucking stacked at CB with AC, Araujo, Ndicka and Kounde. Physically very similar to Matip, VVD, Konate and Gomez.

gregorrin10

Apparently we have a verbal agreement with him. Also rumours that his salary + sign-on demands are pretty high.

It's Sport though.
Barcelona are so keen on N'Dicka because he's left-footed and most importantly, because of his status as a free agent. [sport1]

It's sport1, a german source, not the spanish sport. And German sources are usually pretty reliable.

vuji_31

we need top 4 CB's, people think this is overkill, but remember that we failed to pass group stage of CL this year because we were playing with Pique, Garica and Roberto.

Windhook

Ndicka is not a top player, but his signing is good and surely will add more competition in the back. Araujo and Christensen cemented their place as starting XI CBs to an extent that I don't think we'll be seeing Eric Garcia anymore this season, unless injuries happen, of course.

Andresito

Staff member
Ndicka is not a top player, but his signing is good and surely will add more competition in the back. Araujo and Christensen cemented their place as starting XI CBs to an extent that I don't think we'll be seeing Eric Garcia anymore this season, unless injuries happen, of course.

Araujo is suspended for the Cadiz game at home, which would actually be a good game to play Eric.

Home of Barca Fans