Europa League

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It's funny how you laugh about it when despite how much worse we are than you guys at every meeting between the sides since the 2006 2 leg loss, we've got the better record. As a matter of fact, how many teams have a better CL record over Barca in the same time frame?

Anyway, Aimar is talking a lot of smack in the media about us. He better be quiet or it'll come back to bite him in the ass.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
God, Terry may lift the trophy if we win, again, despite potentially missing out.

Man that guy needs to piss off. Everything he does just annoys me now.

K

kingleo

So Anton if Chelsea win europa and finish 3rd will you believe that Rafa has done a good job for you guys?

He has done terrible! Chelsea were 4 points off from Man Utd when he arrived he had 2 easy trophies on a plate for him the CWC and CoC and couldn't win any of them! Then he struggles to get a top 4 finish! all in all he has done a horrible job! his players have bailed him out big time!

Galning

I wonder if they will 'fight' over the trophy again, just like last year. The celebrations were so awkward.

K

kingleo

I wonder if they will 'fight' over the trophy again, just like last year. The celebrations were so awkward.

that was Bosingwa's fault! what was he thinking??? he actually tried to ask if he could lift the trophy with Lampard!!!

Kerrybai

This tournament has been a joke so far. Chelsea have literally walked to the final, I hope Benfica give them a good game.

mixer

I predict 2-1 for Benfica.

It's going to be a very interesting match. I think Benfica will win as they shown their understanding and fighting spirit against Fenerbahce.

Also, Chelsea plays without Hazard due to his injury. It is a serious weakness, I suppose.

Anyway, looking forward to the match.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Chelsea; Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahill, Cole, Luiz, Lampard, Ramires, Oscar, Mata, Torres

Benfica; Artur, Almeida, Luisao, Garay, Melgarejo, Salvio, Matic, Rodrigo, Perez, Gaitan, Cardozo

Home of Barca Fans