Europa League

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Today if vilalreal wins every disputs between kingleo/rassvet and me are forgotten, lets enjoy this win together guys :cheers:

Edit: im quite disapoointed from rashford, he and dembele didnt develop as i thought.

Last edited:

Laplacian

Fernandes is such a boring player. Disappointing that he's going to be a nailed on starter for United for years to come now. Only really excels at one touch passing, movement, and finishing. I say "only" but that's quite a lot. But because of that it's quite easy for him to disappear in tough matches because he really doesn't offer much in terms of dribbling and ball carrying. A really boring player to watch, despite his effectiveness.

Total-Football

It's never a "good defensive performance" if u are incapable of maintaining the ball or hurting the opponent.. Villarreal looked toothless the whole game goal aside.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Fernandes is such a boring player. Disappointing that he's going to be a nailed on starter for United for years to come now. Only really excels at one touch passing, movement, and finishing. I say "only" but that's quite a lot. But because of that it's quite easy for him to disappear in tough matches because he really doesn't offer much in terms of dribbling and ball carrying. A really boring player to watch, despite his effectiveness.

Im also a bit disappointed from him, expecting more from him in EURO.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pau Torres good on the ball. Looks very elegant with his passing, but I don't like him at all defensively.

Home of Barca Fans