Europa League

mc_lovin

Maybe we should get Simone after all. Or maybe this old guy. Clearly the Italian school is a safe bet strategically. BTW that was a clear penalty wtf is the var cheking? It's more clownish day by day.
Looked (slightly) off if you ask me. Wouldn't have made a difference either way.

Birdy

RESPECT Gasperini folks!
Always a top tactician, didn't win so far because he was fighting automatic rifles with stones and swords

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe we should get Simone after all. Or maybe this old guy. Clearly the Italian school is a safe bet strategically. BTW that was a clear penalty wtf is the var cheking? It's more clownish day by day.

Doubt Gasperini has any intention to leave them. Also don't think Simone is interested in leaving Inter.

Italians in particular don't like to move abroad much.

fergus90

we lost Lookman to Nigeria. Could have been ignored by Southgate on the bench this summer whilst we draw 1-1 to Slovenia.

companyofcules

Looked (slightly) off if you ask me. Wouldn't have made a difference either way.
Clearly the guy dropped like in Hollywood but that was a clearance taking the leg.
No difference(I mean I saw United do it live so 4 minutes 2 goals can be done) but still is just insane at this point. They give penalties for a petting and not for this.

Birdy

Xavi would say they outplayed Atalanta or something, because they had more sidepasses in the backline.

Aye, not only that.
That the grass was not cut, the lights were not great, and like 20 minutes whining about the refs for no reason

You look at Alonso how humble and down to earth was tonight, transformed all his elegance on the pitch into class as a coach
On the other hand, Xavi transformed his composure on the pitch into 15yr old period - hysteria

mc_lovin

You look at Alonso how humble and down to earth was tonight, transformed all his elegance on the pitch into class as a coach
On the other hand, Xavi transformed his composure on the pitch into 15yr old period - hysteria
And what difference did it make? :lol:

His team was utter garbage.

companyofcules

Doubt Gasperini has any intention to leave them. Also don't think Simone is interested in leaving Inter.

Italians in particular don't like to move abroad much.
Probably but they are very underrated because Italy has no money. Anyway, maybe if Barca wouldn't be a clown show and we would support the decision, maybe. People want a more pragmatic Barca and Italians are the best at it.

Home of Barca Fans