Europa League

ajnotkeith

United should be able to win the second leg. Controlled this game but conceded 2 stupid goals whilst Sevilla didn't really create anything.

However, seeing a Segunda team as seed 1 in Champions League would be historic and hilarious. Imagine drawing a second division team as your seed 1. Hope it happens.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
United should be able to win the second leg. Controlled this game but conceded 2 stupid goals whilst Sevilla didn't really create anything.

However, seeing a Segunda team as seed 1 in Champions League would be historic and hilarious. Imagine drawing a second division team as your seed 1. Hope it happens.

They should win, but might be without Varane and Lisandro Martinez.

jamrock

Can anyone point to a serious post where a single person has ever said CL in irrelevant? Like ever.

If you do DM me your Venmo, like send you $200.

JamDav1982

So basically another classic Jamdav making up words & spinning things like his hero tucker Carlson.

If you can find it though, DM me for your money.

Nah Tucker.

That would be you putting any importance on EL as long as its Man Utd losing and not Barca.

Just like you did with cup Tucker.

Morten

Sevilla are like Real Madrid in the EL.

League form does not matter when the EL is Sevilla's competition.

Just watched the 2nd own goal and it made me laugh, no other team gets goals like that in this competition.

Its better to be lucky than to be good.

Birdy

Didn't watch the game, but judging from highlights and xG maps, UTD were clearly superior.

Expect them to go through in the 2nd leg

Home of Barca Fans