Europa League

malvolio

Fati and Rassvet gonna have a field day building this tie for the next 3 months lmao

Maybe United get rid of CR until then. I'm sure both parties would like to end it. Could be bad for us if they buy a real striker.

PS: Add Birdy to the list of wankers. He'll praise Ten Hag day and night.

El Gato

Villarato!
Maybe United get rid of CR until then. I'm sure both parties would like to end it. Could be bad for us if they buy a real striker.

PS: Add Birdy to the list of wankers. He'll praise Ten Hag day and night.

Yup, get your ignore lists on lads!

Devils

Great draw.

Hopefully they kick us out of this garbage competition and it will be the end of Xavi as well.

Givenchy

Can we get Arsenal next round?

Not really interested in this competition especially after last season, the novelty wore off fast but if we can get big games that's something I guess.

Always confident vs United, feels like they always struggle vs Spanish teams. Would love to dick them down again after their fanbase whined and cried like little bitches all summer over Frenkie.

The only doubt is Xavi and his European record but providing players are fit, we should be good.

Barcilliant

Great draw.

Hopefully they kick us out of this garbage competition and it will be the end of Xavi as well.

My thoughts exactly. Why endure pain when you know it's going to end badly anyways.
However Laporta will ignore this and look at La Liga only.

FCBfan22

:lol:

Love it.

Despite us being shite in Europe, Dembele and Lewa against Maguire and Lindelof should be a mismatch.

Barcilliant

Can we get Arsenal next round?

Not really interested in this competition especially after last season, the novelty wore off fast but if we can get big games that's something I guess.

Always confident vs United, feels like they always struggle vs Spanish teams. Would love to dick them down again after their fanbase whined and cried like little bitches all summer over Frenkie.

The only doubt is Xavi and his European record but providing players are fit, we should be good.

We are getting kod. Even a mediocre team like Utd will dump 7s from the competition. We are hopeless in Europe. Expect the worst, especially with Xavi.

Home of Barca Fans