Europa League 2017/18

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Griezmann is not a choker, he’s shows up in big games more often than not. I’d like him at Barca, goal scorer, can do it in big games, works defensively, actually capable of passing the ball unlike Suarez recently.

KingLeo10

can't wait to hear about how griezo is a choker.

praise on griezo is not a slight on suarez btw. suarez is a champion but his time has long passed.

Morten

can't wait to hear about how griezo is a choker.

praise on griezo is not a slight on suarez btw. suarez is a champion but his time has long passed.

Thing is, you are never a choker when you play bad against Barca, but if you have a bad game against Real Madrid at some point, you definitely are.

Not that i think Griez is a choker anyways, but man, this forum is so reactionary.

KingLeo10

Thing is, you are never a choker when you play bad against Barca, but if you have a bad game against Real Madrid at some point, you definitely are.

Not that i think Griez is a choker anyways, but man, this forum is so reactionary.

it's because you guys are winning CLs with the same ease as us, bayern, and juve are winning domestic cups. :lol:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Well the stubborn defensive gits from Madrid got the away goal and gave themselves an advantage for second leg. Can't see Arsenal doing it there.

shadows

Simeone always does rise up to the occasion in European competitions except against Real Madrid..this was a typical Atletico performance even despite the ref stupidly sending off a player quite early and they still performed better .. Now if they can close the deal at the Wanda metropolitan they are worthy winners..

Home of Barca Fans