Euro 2020 (2021)

Jenks

This is bordering on a shameful performance from England. There's no energy in the press and all of the passing is almost deliberately slow. I can see myself in the #SouthgateOut camp by the end of this tournament.

Birdy

Grealish channeling his inner Pedri tonight.

If Grealish plays somewhere it's as an AM or left interior
Not as a winger

Another colossal mistake by Southgate tonight.
Have to say he showed better abilities in the World Cup, he is disappointing so far in this tournament

El Gato

Villarato!
There is an inkling this team needs a Hendo and Grealish in bigger roles to open up the defences. Sancho and Sterling would suit fine each side of Kane, but there must be some change from the current state, especially if Kane unfit.

Still think the team won’t rally around a different manager like they did around Southgate, but progress isn’t going so well.

Birdy

With Flick taking over Germany, the next 5-10 years will see an utter dominance of all competitions by Germany.

France to challenge them (due to generational talents) only with a better coach, Italy might challenge a bit.
England should be there challenging given their squad, but I am afraid they (like France) need a better coach for that to happen

Home of Barca Fans