Euro 2020 (2021)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ramos if he could get fit in time for this should have been here. Nacho should have been here as well, that way he could have played Llorente in the midfield or even as a forward. Too good to be wasted at RB.

Lucho stuck to his guns, but need to make it work now or else he'll be out of a job next week.

FC B

Spain looks so much like Barca of the last few years, boring, sterile, usless, pass till death possesion shit football....

serghei

Ramos if he could get fit in time for this should have been here. Nacho should have been here as well, that way he could have played Llorente in the midfield or even as a forward. Too good to be wasted at RB.

Lucho stuck to his guns, but need to make it work now or else he'll be out of a job next week.

Lucas Vazquez, Asensio, Carvajal, these guys are injured?

Porque

Big one I'm surprised being left out is Navas. He has had a great season at RB and was a mainstay for LE before. Super accurate crosses from RB too. Weird.

Morten

Dont remember who, but someone used to talk about what a great job Lucho was doing, because Spain were cruising the qualifying group and scoring a lot.

I mean, Spain always does that by default, nothing to be excited about.

Andresito

Staff member
Dont remember who, but someone used to talk about what a great job Lucho was doing, because Spain were cruising the qualifying group and scoring a lot.

I mean, Spain always does that by default, nothing to be excited about.

Sounds just like the argument used when describing Lopetegui as a top coach

Home of Barca Fans