Euro 2020 (2021)

serghei

Even Trabzonspor have a better keeper than us.

Seriously though, anyone know if this guy is always this good, or if it is one of those games?

The commentator said Trabzon ask for 30m. and that Tottenham is interested I think...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is a penalty imo. Really bad decision. There is no sliding no nothing. The defender has to be careful there and keep his hands close to the body.

The tourney is being played with the new handball rules for the next season. I haven't looked into what those rules are but from what I've heard being in a natural action = no pen

serghei

The tourney is being played with the new handball rules for the next season. I haven't looked into what those rules are but from what I've heard being in a natural action = no pen

That's highly interpretative. Defenders can now approach the ball with their hands stretched out as if they play goalkeeper. Hand to ball, no pen. Stupid.

If under the new rule this is not a pen, it's an absolute joke.

When you can approach the ball with your hands in the right position as not to block a cross with them (i.e. you're not sliding or doing an action where you use your hands to balance yourself and have little control), and you decide not to, it should be interpreted as intent to extend the area of your body using your hands.

It's almost impossible to cross now if defenders are allowed to block the cross with their hands.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans