• Sweden

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Croatia

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

KiX7777

Italy played fantastic match. Really happy for Conte, I hope he turns Chelsea into a great team.
Winner of Italy-Germany match will be the champion in my opinion.

Badger

I fully believe that Spain have the strongest team in the tournament in terms of talent. This is down to the manager.

F

Flavia

Buffon, what a gk. I'm glad spain is out. Iniesta, Pique, Busi and Alba need rest and a good pre-season.

Pablo Escobar

Morata, Nolito - Scumbags
And your response is.................................................... Aritz and Vasquez?
Wut the fuck, srsly!

Iniesta 1x and Pique 2 chances, nobody to pass to, everybody in front is a piece of crap, weakest offense Spain had since 1998.

Italy is modest, any half decent team would've destroyed Pique and Ramos, those two guys napped all game.
If this was Germany, would've been bad.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No love for Spain whatsoever, I am actually very happy that they are out early so our players get some much-needed rest.

In all seriousness, Italy will have a very hard time against the Germans. If they win, I will be very happy; if Germany wins I am still content since they will beat Portugal. I don't dislike Ronaldo as much as many of you do, but I just wanted to see them fail big time to slap those Real Madrid and Ronaldo fans in the face after what they have done to Messi.

Home of Barca Fans