EURO 2016 Qualifying

Catalan Fan

I've been looking at the pot 1 permutations (seeds), and whilst some teams may think about relaxing if they have already qualified, the next couple of games could decide if a few of them are seeded or not.

The seeding process is fairly complicated at first sight, but my guess would be that France, Spain, Germany and England will make pot 1, leaving Belgium, Italy, Portugal and Netherlands fighting for the last two places in pot 1 (given qualification).

That means two of the four could well be lurking in pot 2, again assuming qualification.

http://www.footballseeding.com/national-ranking-uefa/ranking-2015/#Sort

Last edited:

Jenks

Northern Ireland making it through but the Republic of Ireland missing out would be glorious. Imagine the faces of all those NI Catholics that jumped ship.

ceefoo

England vs Switzerland

:omg:

The fastest injury in history to Fabian Delph. He's pulled a hamstring in the opening 10 seconds. :facepalm:

frog-fcb

Northern Ireland making it through but the Republic of Ireland missing out would be glorious. Imagine the faces of all those NI Catholics that jumped ship.

+100 would fairly sicken them pricks esp that tosser james mclean i hate him with a passion esp with the way he gets on. Also well done to the catholics who did decide to play for our national team the fans love them

Home of Barca Fans