Ernesto Valverde

Sure. Except nobody, but you cares. Tell me more how much happier the 5-1 last year made you, lol.

Trying to downplay the significance of Classicos because your team is not doing well in them is akin to Ronaldo fanboys playing down the significance of La Liga titles because their idol trails in that department to Messi by 10- 2.

The Classico is the biggest fixture in a Barca/Real fans' calendar bar maybe the semi final / final of the Champions League. Can without question say the biggest enjoyment I've had watching football since the 2015 CL final has been the yearly Classico mauling Barca have dished out.

FinBarcelonafan

Trying to downplay the significance of Classicos because your team is not doing well in them is akin to Ronaldo fanboys playing down the significance of La Liga titles because their idol trails in that department to Messi by 10- 2.

The Classico is the biggest fixture in a Barca/Real fans' calendar bar maybe the semi final / final of the Champions League. Can without question say the biggest enjoyment I've had watching football since the 2015 CL final has been the yearly Classico mauling Barca have dished out.

True but EL Clasico isn't as good as it was five years ago. The level of play has dropped a lot and intensity.

CatalinR10

Instead of being 6 points ahead of 2nd place , we're on 4th , trailing 2 points behind.

Valverde is a disgusting piece of shit.

FCBfan22

I was away for 4 days and the statements that accumulated here from this cunt in this short period of time is hillarious.

I think we can draw one line here: Valverde doesn't want the players to run, because they can get injured if they do so. And after 2 years he learned the importance of physical preparation.

CatalinR10

Black magic wizard managed to come back after 0-2. Imagine Valverde ( disgusting piece of shit ) managing to do the same.

Marshall D Teach

Well, Pochettino fucked up huge, Zidane.. Less pressure on Valverde tomorrow. Tough to top Tottenhams loss.

This cockroach's luck is insane. Tottenham's loss will probably overshadow ours tomorrow so this piece of shit's job is safe again.

RM's result today doesn't hurt him either. "LoOk GaIz ThEy ArE aS bAd As Us!"

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans