Ernesto Valverde

Andrew M

Lampard on Luiz sale:

"We had some honest conversations over the last week and the conclusion of that was he is gone. It is an area of the pitch where we have competition. I don't have numbers ones or twos. They have to fight for that shirt."

Only if we had someone with this mentality.

Lampard's ability as a coach is still up in the air

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Too bad you'll prob kill us again with your team selection and tactical choices.

xXKonan

He also commented on how important Rakitic is to the team as he scored two preseason goals but he doesn't know if he will be here or not at the end of the transfer window.

serghei

You just love it when the media will remind him at every press conference in CL next season about back to back disasters like Rome and Liverpool. He must be dreading the thought. :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You just love it when the media will remind him at every press conference in CL next season about back to back disasters like Rome and Liverpool. He must be dreading the thought. :lol:

As they should. I hope every journalist reminds him of the two humiliations as long as he is at Barca, and a little while after that.

serghei

I just fucking hate how, instead of rising up to the expectations, he tries to lower them so that he makes himself and his achievements look bigger than they are. Such a small manager mentality.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I fucking hate his guts, his pretentious smile and his extreme cowardice. The worst manager I’ve ever had to endure. Tata was a Bielsa compared to him.

P.S. fucking hate how he tries to sell his slow sterile negative defensive possession football as the “Barca style”. Anyone with eyes can see it is not. In the interviews he always claims that shit. “We will be true to our style” and so on. It’s obnoxious and disappointing.

Last edited:

xXKonan

He's already Mou level's of unbearable, just without the moaning and throwing players under the bus publically.

He has the personality of a wet dishrag, someone who is scared to take any risks and thinks what he does works even if we are getting blown out in the CL away games. He's just one of those guys who gets under your skin even if he isn't some abrasive assholish guy like Mou was.

He's someone that won't ever take the hint and leave for the sake of himself and the team. Lucho was a stubborn man and struggled with tactics towards the end of his reign but even he knew when to bow out.

Home of Barca Fans