Ernesto Valverde

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Ernesto Valverde: "I have not seen 'Matchday' and I don't need you to explain it for me. I don't know about Pique's quote, but when your father told you not to go to a party, did you really not go? Don't lie..."

b0OrabB.jpg

George_Costanza

Jordi is crying because the first goal was on him. He headed the ball back to Mane.

Jordi needed a Don Corleone treatment just like he did for Johnny Fontane

Don Corleone: YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!

Then gives a quick slap to Fontane

Don Corleone: What's the matter with you? Is this what you've become, a Hollywood finocchio who cries like a woman? "Oh, what do I do? What do I do?" What is that nonsense? Ridiculous!

[youtube]idP5-vtkhBE&t=60s[/youtube]

soul24rage

Jordi needed a Don Corleone treatment just like he did for Johnny Fontane

Don Corleone: YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!

Then gives a quick slap to Fontane

Don Corleone: What's the matter with you? Is this what you've become, a Hollywood finocchio who cries like a woman? "Oh, what do I do? What do I do?" What is that nonsense? Ridiculous!

[youtube]idP5-vtkhBE&t=60s[/youtube]

[youtube]UBfb77G47hU[/youtube]

I was thinking more like this :lol:

malvolio

- dortmund (h)
- atletico (a)
- mallorca (h)
- inter (a)
- sociedad (a)
- madrid (h)

You guys just know that we're winning all these fixtures that were supposed to be the end of Valverde :lol:
Oh well, at least this season we might get mauled in the final of the CL

raskolnikov

Everytime I see this idiot standing on the sidelines pretending like he knows what he is doing while looking emotionless and clueless makes my blood boil.
Insane how he us saved by messi every week.

FinBarcelonafan

- dortmund (h)
- atletico (a)
- mallorca (h)
- inter (a)
- sociedad (a)
- madrid (h)

You guys just know that we're winning all these fixtures that were supposed to be the end of Valverde :lol:
Oh well, at least this season we might get mauled in the final of the CL

Inter we will lose. Nothing to play.

Tackle

Valverde has never really been embarrassed in the games this forum has expected him to be. His poor results are usually the ones that catch you off guard:

-Roma 2nd leg
-Liverpool 2nd leg
-Copa final
-Levante loss on matchday 37 on the verge of a historic unbeaten season

On the other hand the matches everybody expects us to get humiliated in he has done quite well in:

-Most Real/Atletico Madrid matches
-Liverpool 1st leg
-Against hipster, forum favourite clubs like Spurs and BVB

Gaudi

They say you can't predict future, I'm 100% sure I can considering this years Barca with EV, the only question is which opponent will do it?!

Home of Barca Fans