Ernesto Valverde

serghei

I get you about wanting to get rid of EV.
But why Gallardo?
Are you aiming for a 9th place in La Liga?

:facepalm:

I don't even know Gallardo, but the worst he can do is 2nd place and that's only if Madrid have a top season, and by top season I mean much better than their terrible 17-18 and 18-19 campaigns.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah because Ernie was winning La Liga titles before he became Barca manager.

For what it's worth I don't really want Gallardo either.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Yh pretty much the same. Im not for him or against him but pretending that the reason Barca dominated the leaugue isn't because of Messi but Ernesto " League Master" Valverde is just silly.

Devils

Need EURO MAX as the next Barca manager.

Only legendary Barca and Madrid teams in the CL final prevented this man from going down as the most accomplished manager of this decade.

George_Costanza

This is why we lost 3 goals lead to Liverpool. Look at the players' reactions to EV master tactical speech.

Malcom's face :lol:

[tw]1199309284099723270[/tw]

El Gato

Villarato!
This is why we lost 3 goals lead to Liverpool. Look at the players' reactions to EV master tactical speech.

There is little to pick on here for tactics. If you can't understand what he means here, you're boneheaded. Probably why a guy like Malcom or Dembele sit and stare blankly.

It's just a wrong dressing room for the guy. Not that with a right one he'd coach anyone to a series of trophies either.

CatalinR10

Most important CL game so far , a win could secure the 1st spot and this fucking idiot starts BOTH Rakitic and Busquets.

mc_lovin

He's two bad games from Messi away from tanking in the group stages of the CL.

To be fair we should be gone by now. We have no right (bar that Inter 2nd half) to survive this group. Theres still a good chance Messi saves him and after that taking the blame for another embarassing knockout exit.

serghei

If we lose today's game, guarantee he will say that its no big deal because we just have to beat Inter to qualify for the knockouts.

Our away record in Italy is terrible. Against 80.000 italians against a team in form, managed by a top manager, who will give everything to go through. Look at the pussy veterans we have and the clown on the bench. How do you rate our chances?

Home of Barca Fans