Ernesto Valverde

FCBfan22

Valverde: “We are going to worry a little bit, but nothing more than that. We are still group and league leaders."

We are going to worry a little bit, but nothing more than that.

I'm going to motivate a little bit, but nothing more than that.

We are going to run a little bit, but nothing more than that.

We are going to analyze the opponent a little bit, but nothing more than that.

We are going to defend a little bit, but nothing more than that.

We are going to press a little bit, but nothing more than that.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Dortmund just just overturned a 2-0 down scoreline to give this asshole a lifeline - and, his team would never be able to achieve something like that if his life depended on it :facepalm:

Altomonte

quite alarming that we have scored only 4 goals in 4 matches.
On the other hand, we only conceded 2 goals, much better defensive efforts than in La Liga.
Our group is strong - all other teams are well positioned in their respective leagues.

JohnN

pretty much if we lose points with Borussia (likely scenario) we are out of CL, stunning !

That would be too much to bear. Our 1 billion $$$$ squad with the best player in the world included, playing in the Europa League. And probably loosing there too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Shameless fuck. I know he is stupid but he can't be that thick not to grasp this team plays shit for years. He is clinging to fat paycheck and that's it.

Pique is living in clouds as are his amigos if they think this is like 2014-2015 when we actually had coach with balls and motivated players in field.

Hardy

That would be too much to bear. Our 1 billion $$$$ squad with the best player in the world included, playing in the Europa League. And probably loosing there too.

to be honest is what barto and this piece of shit deserve

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barca's record away in Italy is awful. Inter at San Siro is a different beast. We better win against Dortmund or else we might be going out.

Has to go now. Dembele best match in a long time taken off when he could have taken busi off and brought Vidal and frenkie back. rakitic on to do fuck all - just hard to watch.

George_Costanza

He was South American Manager of the year of the year you melt. Tata was way more highly regarded than Gallardo but anyway Gallardo won't come here so it's a waste of time arguing it with fanboys like you

How he is more highly regarded?! Trust me, I know more about South America football especially Argentina. Tata won South American Manager of the year for his work at Club Libertad, nothing more! A title that won by Jose Pekerman 3 years in a row for managing the Colombia NT which won nothing and also won it by Sampaoli. I actually like Tata and I think he is a much better manager than Valverde. He came very close in winning two Copa America titles, was working for them for free and finally resigned with dignity.

You are just a troll who worships Valverde and now upset about the idea he might be sacked soon.

serghei

Barca's record away in Italy is awful. Inter at San Siro is a different beast. We better win against Dortmund or else we might be going out.

Knowing Retardo, we will draw with Dortmund and Inter will draw in Prague too. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He was South American Manager of the year of the year you melt. Tata was way more highly regarded than Gallardo but anyway Gallardo won't come here so it's a waste of time arguing it with fanboys like you

No, he wasn't.

Can you stop bullshitting about topics you have no clue about?

To claim Tata was more highly regarded than Gallardo is right now is just insanity, and I don't even want Gallardo at Barca.

Home of Barca Fans