Ernesto Valverde

KingLeo10

Lol BBZ keeps calling Dembele low IQ for getting the same injuries over and over, and repeating the same mistakes in game.

Meanwhile, BBZ posits new 'theories' every game to suit his agenda but reverts to the SAME 'player are old and squad is crap' bile to defend his beloved EV.

Say it with me...

LOW IQ BBZ

Messigician

Valverde: "Junior has to be in good conditions. He is at Barcelona, ​​he has to be 100%.

Looks like Firpo is going to be frozen out of the squad.

Say what you want about EV but the man is a ruthless man manager to young players.

KingLeo10

Valverde: "Junior has to be in good conditions. He is at Barcelona, ​​he has to be 100%.

Looks like Firpo is going to be frozen out of the squad.

Say what you want about EV but the man is a ruthless man manager to young players.

:lol::lol::lol: cut the trolling, lad.

He gets paid to IMPROVE young players, not be ruthless after the first outing.

Leo_Messi

There is nothing admirable about a clueless manager such as Malmierda actively removing the last traces of any signs of confidence in newly arrived youngsters such as Firpo. He has been doing the exact same thing with the likes of Dembélé, Arthur, Malcom, Todibo, Aleñá etc. at various points in time during his stint at the club.

Young players, more so new signings completely unfamiliar with Barça, need trust first and foremost and a guiding hand on and off the pitch. Malmierda is quite clearly as clueless off the pitch as he is on the pitch in terms of dealing with a complex squad like ours.

I would not be the least surprised if there was zero communication between him and some of those above mentioned players.

Instead of doing everything in his power to make Firpo a success, he is willing to freeze him out after a bad individual performance during a game where the entire team sucked, to put it mildly, and by default weakening the team as a whole.

Such a shame that club de amigos clan members such as Suárez, Roberto, Busquets and others can perform pathetically bad yet are reassured of their status and playing time. Truly pathetic.

In any case, as I have been writing for years, the biggest problem is our cancerous, useless, spineless and parasitic board. They are to be blamed for the current status quo. If they had the guts and foresight they would never have employed freaking Malmierda to begin with let alone kept him after the Roma and Liverpool fiascos. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot continuously. This is not only about the present but the future as well. For each month longer that Malmierda is our manager, more time is wasted in terms of developing a successful post-Messi project at the club.

Last edited:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
That's it. Even I have had enough. I still don't believe that all the blame should be put at Valverde's door but something is broken now and things won't change until we change the manager. Whether that change is for the good, remains to be seen, but as long as he is there the players will have an excuse to hide behind. What was that midfield all about!?! We were absolutely woeful. Worst match I can remember for a long time.

serghei

There is nothing admirable about a clueless manager such as Malmierda actively removing the last traces of any signs of confidence in newly arrived youngsters such as Firpo. He has been doing the exact same thing with the likes of Dembélé, Arthur, Malcom, Todibo, Aleñá etc. at various points in time during his stint at the club.

Young players, more so new signings completely unfamiliar with Barça, need trust first and foremost and a guiding hand on and off the pitch. Malmierda is quite clearly as clueless off the pitch as he is on the pitch in terms of dealing with a complex squad like ours.

I would not be the least surprised if there was zero communication between him and some of those above mentioned players.

Instead of doing everything in his power to make Firpo a success, he is willing to freeze him out after a bad individual performance during a game where the entire team sucked, to put it mildly, and by default weakening the team as a whole.

Such a shame that club de amigos clan members such as Suárez, Roberto, Busquets and others can perform pathetically bad yet are reassured of their status and playing time. Truly pathetic.

In any case, as I have been writing for years, the biggest problem is our cancerous, useless, spineless and parasitic board. They are to be blamed for the current status quo. If they had the guts and foresight they would never have employed freaking Malmierda to begin with let alone kept him after the Roma and Liverpool fiascos. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot continuously. This is not only about the present but the future as well. For each month longer that Malmierda is our manager, more time is wasted in terms of developing a successful post-Messi project at the club.

Well said.

Devils

Valverde fans summed up in a nutshell:

That's it. Even I have had enough. I still don't believe that all the blame should be put at Valverde's door but something is broken now and things won't change until we change the manager. Whether that change is for the good, remains to be seen, but as long as he is there the players will have an excuse to hide behind. What was that midfield all about!?! We were absolutely woeful. Worst match I can remember for a long time.

A little over a month ago:

He's going to win the treble.

He's going to make you eat your words this season.

In Ernesto we trust.

Stunning.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Yes it is a U-Turn. Quite a large one, but one has to hold one's hands up when one is wrong. Sadly, I think I have been proven wrong.

Devils

I seriously think that if we don't sack him soon by the end of November when we face Dortmund at home we could be out of La Liga and the CL.

Inter Milan is looking VERY strong under Conte and Dortmund are scoring lots, just very unlucky to score against us in the match last week.

[tw]1175510802918518789[/tw]

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Why did he choose that midfield when we finally looked that we had found the right combo? Messi looks fat and uninterested.

Leo_Messi

I seriously think that if we don't sack him soon by the end of November when we face Dortmund at home we could be out of La Liga and the CL.

Inter Milan is looking VERY strong under Conte and Dortmund are scoring lots, just very unlucky to score against us in the match last week.

[tw]1175510802918518789[/tw]

Inter were pathetically bad against Slavia Prague at home and where lucky to draw that game 1-1. They should have lost that game rather clearly. They have not played against strong league opponents either. Winning at home against a cannon-fodder team like Lecce (2 promotions in a row), barely winning against Cagliari away, barely winning against a thoroughly average Udinese side at home and a win against a bad AC Milan team.

They have improved but they should have little say against us at the Camp Nou which remains a fortress for us.

The team would have to regress even further not to quality from that group. We should win against Inter at the Camp Nou and after that we are playing 2 games in a row against Slavia Prague. Win the next 3 games and we have more or less secured qualification to the round of 16.

We are pathetically bad nowadays, in particular away from home, but I can't see us not qualifying from that group. Could be proven wrong for once of course but I doubt it in this case.:lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans