Ernesto Valverde

neo_wolf

I truly believe if we lose on tuesday he will not be the manager next saturday.
The focus is all on him right now in the barca press.

soul24rage

If it were guaranteed that EV will be sacked if Barca were to lose the next 3 league games, I would take it with no hesitation.

But somehow, I still see him in the job even if that were to happen. EV's black voodoo magic is stronger than ever.

Andresito

Staff member
The problem isn't sacking him, the problem is finding a suitable replacement.

At this point of the season we'll have to settle for a Setien or Marcelino type of manager, a Valverde with a different style basically.

xXKonan

[tw]1175853551433723908[/tw]

Sure players can be faulted but tell me something who is the person who is behind the setup/tactics, motivation etc? Yeah, that's right the fucking coach is responsible for all this, not the players the coach. He's the Captain of this ship.

FCBfan22

Valverde has Barto's nudes. There is no other answer.

Coutinho situation alone speaks volumes about the cancerous athmosphere at Barca sporting wise.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

For me, this guy can be better than Simeone and Pochettino. He is the next great Argentine manager.

Can be an option

gallardoarg.jpg

EdmondDantes

[tw]1175853551433723908[/tw]

Sure players can be faulted but tell me something who is the person who is behind the setup/tactics, motivation etc? Yeah, that's right the fucking coach is responsible for all this, not the players the coach. He's the Captain of this ship.

"The club also thinks players are also guilty for the recent bad performances."

Yeah because Valverde keeps picking his favourites who play like shit and benching players who play well.

Last edited:

Devils

We are now 8th place and have conceded more goals than the teams in the relegation zone.

b-b-b-b-but Valverde is a league master.

Barcilliant

"The club also thinks players are also guilty for the recent bad performances."

Yeah because Valverde keeps picking his favourites who play like shit and benching players who play well.

The players have no idea what to do because there is no plan. Shitverde makes it up as we go along.

Home of Barca Fans