Ernesto Valverde

Leo_Messi

The real cancer is our disgustingly incompetent and docile board. Malmierda is just their puppet. A thoroughly incompetent manager like Malmierda would never have been appointed in the first place if Barça was run by competent people.

This is like a bad fucking perpetual nightmare. Not the least surprised that this motherfucker survived the Roma and Liverpool catastrophes with our spineless board pulling the strings to save his ass.

Sick and tired of the spineless local media as well and the "club de amigos" clan represented (mostly) by our oldies. Grateful for what they have done for the club but everything has an end. Status quo is unbearable from a fans perspective.

Speechless.

:lol: :lol:
[tw]1175514821963333637[/tw]

Is there a longer version of this legend in action? My post-match reaction is right up there. Probably worse.

Fucking hell. What a mess we are in.

Sorin

This pathetic coward should be sacked as soon as tomorrow because the guy doesn't have the decency to resign. If the old fucks don't have the balls and the intelligence to see that they won't go anywhere with him at the helm, at least the likes of FDJ and Arthur should speak up. So what if they won't start anymore under EV, at worst they will be sold at the end of the year and will probably be better that way for them than to rot in this pathetic club with no direction.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Which ofc is the right choice, some fill-in would be the end of this season.

giphy.gif

fergus90

Which ofc is the right choice, some fill-in would be the end of this season.

I personally don’t think an interim manager could do any worse. No win in 8 away games and the worst thing is we’ve been second best in basically all of them.

Barca need fresh ideas which includes playing staff too.

LMTR14

You are still a flat sitcom charachter smoking weed all day long. Sitting miserably in moms basement and Actually thinks all women are pest, or what was it?

well they are? almost all of them. not that men would be a lot better, but a little better they certainly are

gregorrin10

Retardo fired yet? I mean even with this Board, you would think this could slowly be enough...hopefully Villareal beats us in midweek as well to put the final nail in this bastard's coffin, just in case tonight's humiliation, a new one in a very long list in the last two years, wasn't enough for the Bartomeu yet.

I don't have much hope for this Board to get anyone good, especially mid-season (although some potentially great short term options like Wenger are available) but can it really be any worse than this? I don't think so. If nothing else, give it to Pimienta to ride out this season, maybe he turns out great, at least his principles are spot on with being a Cruyffista and he'd probably rather choose La Masia boys too, he could be the saviour of Alena and Puig at least at this point.

Last edited:

Havesaks

I personally don’t think an interim manager could do any worse. No win in 8 away games and the worst thing is we’ve been second best in basically all of them.

Barca need fresh ideas which includes playing staff too.

But the squad backs Valverde, and wouldnt respond well to some new manager with even less authority than Valverde. Look how it ended for Madrid.

If the squad loses Faith - which they havet - in Valverde, it would make sense. Dont know when Barca last has sacked a coach in mid-season either way, it wont happen, unless we dont make progress in the next 2 months.

mc_lovin

But the squad backs Valverde, and wouldnt respond well to some new manager with even less authority than Valverde. Look how it ended for Madrid.

If the squad loses Faith - which they havet - in Valverde, it would make sense. Dont know when Barca last has sacked a coach in mid-season either way, it wont happen, unless we dont make progress in the next 2 months.

Thats why I want Mourinho. Rome is burning, just make sure it burns to the ground. At least he shakes things up. The thing with Valverde is even crisis is kind of dull. Like him.

SeloBarca

Even take that coach from barcelona femini, he plays barcelona style and took the team to CL final.
Cant be any worse.

Home of Barca Fans