Ernesto Valverde - V1

Danic

Tbh I want to see what Valverde does in his 3rd season.

He is not so bad as people are claiming. When everyone is fully fit our football is not so bad and the results are okay too.

If we get Neymar and get rid off Dembele I think we will be in a strong position next season.

It is not like Pep is available or other world class coaches so Valverde is a good safe option for the board and players.

Can u just stfu?! Cant stand ur bullshit anymore... How can u say things like that after the 2 seasons?? Did u really watch the games or just the rsults in newspaper??

CatalinR10

He is not so bad as people are claiming. When everyone is fully fit our football is not so bad and the results are okay too.

If we get Neymar and get rid off Dembele I think we will be in a strong position next season.

It is not like Pep is available or other world class coaches so Valverde is a good safe option for the board and players.

you're clearly not a barcelona fan dawg , stop with this charade

Tackle

Despite all his flaws and limitations keeping Valverde was always going to be the correct decision. I must admit I was close to losing my cool as the first rumours of Valverde being sacked started to circulate yesterday and struggled to concentrate through the day. I felt a palpable sense of relief wash over me as the decision for the manager to stay was communicated to the media. I'm glad cooler heads prevailed in the end.

Call Valverde's football whatever you want but replacing him with some wannabe naive Cruyffista like a Martinez or Koeman who are both clueless when it comes to tactical nuance, defensive integrity and sustained success would have been a disastrous decision for the club. I'd rather not have the team implode in December.

Valverde has still won 3 out of 4 possible domestic trophies here and the club betted on that, hence wanting to ensure his continuity.

One thing I will say though is the level of toxicity and and pure venomous hatred coming from the majority of the fanbase towards Valverde and to a lesser extent Bartomeu has been nothing less than appalling. The fans are on edge and every time we don't get a result next season the pitchforks will be out with the Twitter plastics on the brink of a major stroke. It's frankly ridiculous and embarrassing. Yesterday I saw folks on Twitter calling for someone to kill Bartomeu's child and abduct Valverde's wife. Even on this forum I've seen calls for ultras to visit Valverde's house with baseball bats and for the coach to kill himself.

Get a grip and stop it with this shite. I personally am looking forward to see what EV can do next season with a revamped squad and more experience at the highest level behind his belt. If the squad and president back him unconditionally who am I not to?

Don Andrésº8

Look this loser who understands shit about football, Barça is finished for now until bartomeu goes away

Devils

I just realized that I'd be STUNNED if we DON'T go trophyless next season.

Amazing. Never thought I'd say that, dawg.

abbbs97

Despite all his flaws and limitations keeping Valverde was always going to be the correct decision. I must admit I was close to losing my cool as the first rumours of Valverde being sacked started to circulate yesterday and struggled to concentrate through the day. I felt a palpable sense of relief wash over me as the decision for the manager to stay was communicated to the media. I'm glad cooler heads prevailed in the end.

Call Valverde's football whatever you want but replacing him with some wannabe naive Cruyffista like a Martinez or Koeman who are both clueless when it comes to tactical nuance, defensive integrity and sustained success would have been a disastrous decision for the club. I'd rather not have the team implode in December.

Valverde has still won 3 out of 4 possible domestic trophies here and the club betted on that, hence wanting to ensure his continuity.

One thing I will say though is the level of toxicity and and pure venomous hatred coming from the majority of the fanbase towards Valverde and to a lesser extent Bartomeu has been nothing less than appalling. The fans are on edge and every time we don't get a result next season the pitchforks will be out with the Twitter plastics on the brink of a major stroke. It's frankly ridiculous and embarrassing. Yesterday I saw folks on Twitter calling for someone to kill Bartomeu's child and abduct Valverde's wife. Even on this forum I've seen calls for ultras to visit Valverde's house with baseball bats and for the coach to kill himself.

Get a grip and stop it with this shite. I personally am looking forward to see what EV can do next season with a revamped squad and more experience at the highest level behind his belt. If the squad and president back him unconditionally who am I not to?

You mean Rakitic? Yeah, I suggest we should all do that. Abduct both Fuckverde and Rakitic and keep them hostage together. I'll bet EV will like that situation very much... :valverde2:

Cule4life

The Culest
LMAO

dont worry seems this Tackle guy took trolling to the next level fresh of his ban.

He's talking about Messigician mate. I know it can be hard to distinguish between these Valgreen loverboys with their similar pathetic attempts at defending the indefensible

Home of Barca Fans