Ernesto Valverde - V1

ryuken

Just feel bad for Leo, with all the hard work while his precious little bff Suarez did not even give a single fuk and Alba, slowpoke Busquet will still be undisputable starters

Messigician

It would be INCREDIBLY stupid to say anything else before our important cup final. After that he will be sacked.
We are a professional club, not a circus, so we shouldn't throw a manager under the bus with a trophy on the line.

All in all, good news, so we might get another trophy to our cabinet. This tells us nothing about whether or not he will stay next season.
Rumours say that him or Pep Segura or both will certainly be gone this summer. I think both would be great, we need new blood.

Only laugh reacts.

serghei

Just feel bad for Leo, with all the hard work while his precious little bff Suarez did not even give a single fuk and Alba, slowpoke Busquet will still be undisputable starters

Feel bad for him for what? He probably is among the players who want him to stay.

Messi is pals with Suarez and Alba. All part of the same questionable mentality in Europe these past years. Led by the biggest coward manager in all top teams.

Messigician

Bartomeu also spoke about the Copa del Rey final. "Our main objective is La Liga, and after that, we want the Copa del Rey and then the Champions League. We won La Liga with some games in hand. We all want more. Now the Copa del Rey final is coming, and we're coming off a painful loss. It's time to pick our heads up, to get excited, and to get motivated to compete."

FCBfan22

Bartomeu also spoke about the Copa del Rey final. "Our main objective is La Liga, and after that, we want the Copa del Rey and then the Champions League. We won La Liga with some games in hand. We all want more. Now the Copa del Rey final is coming, and we're coming off a painful loss. It's time to pick our heads up, to get excited, and to get motivated to compete."

If he said that, he has an IQ of a room temperature (in degrees Celsius). Talking bout pouring salt into Cules' wounds.

Get the fuck out you lot.

Last edited:

Messigician

"Valverde said the other day that he has the support of the president and the board. He's the coach we want. We're halfway through a large project. He has a contract and we're very happy with him. Now it's about how the players recover from the enormous setback."

Valverde could end up guiding the Catalan club to a second successive domestic double if Barcelona beat Valencia in the Copa del Rey final on 25 May.

"[The final] isn't the deciding factor [on whether Valverde stays]," Bartomeu said. "The main objective is the league and then we want the Copa or the Champions League.
~Bartomeu

Givenchy

Feel bad for him for what? He probably is among the players who want him to stay.

Messi is pals with Suarez and Alba. All part of the same questionable mentality in Europe these past years. Led by the biggest coward manager in all top teams.

sad but true, nobody should escape criticism here

if Leo is happy to piss away his remaining years then theres nothing more we can do. i hoped his final years with us would be moments to savour but it seems we have to wait for even him and the seniors to depart before we can look towards a future

Messigician

"Valverde said the other day that he has the support of the president and the board. He's the coach we want. We're halfway through a large project. He has a contract and we're very happy with him. Now it's about how the players recover from the enormous setback."

Valverde could end up guiding the Catalan club to a second successive domestic double if Barcelona beat Valencia in the Copa del Rey final on 25 May.

"[The final] isn't the deciding factor [on whether Valverde stays]," Bartomeu said. "The main objective is the league and then we want the Copa or the Champions League.
~Bartomeu

Basically confirms if the manager wins the league their job is safe no matter what

xXKonan

Can't wait to hear the rumors that the locker room doesn't like Griezmann because Suarez would lose his spot.

Pisses me off that we have Captains and other big wigs in the Locker room who are Selfish as fuck because they are trying to cling on to their position despite them getting old and they are no longer the same players they once were.

I use to think that we will be fucked the day some of these key guys decide to call it quits but right now I'm thinking perhaps it may not be so bad after all. Of course, Messi calling it quits is going to suck but as for the others? Don't think it will be so bad after all.

serghei

Can't wait to hear the rumors that the locker room doesn't like Griezmann because Suarez would lose his spot.

Pisses me off that we have Captains and other big wigs in the Locker room who are Selfish as fuck because they are trying to cling on to their position despite them getting old and they are no longer the same players they once were.

I use to think that we will be fucked the day some of these key guys decide to call it quits but right now I'm thinking perhaps it may not be so bad after all. Of course, Messi calling it quits is going to suck but as for the others? Don't think it will be so bad after all.

Tell you the truth it's about time we really form a new team. Not patch a couple of positions while the backbone is still the same as 5 years ago almost.

Home of Barca Fans