Ernesto Valverde - V1

Toecrusher

Atletico, ATLETICO(!) made 3 attacking subs by the 60th minute in a first leg versus JUVENTUS at 0-0, finishing with 4 forwards and their two most attacking midfielders.

And we have valverde who is too petrified to make one positive change against Valladolids and Vallecanos in the 80th minute when we are 1-0 up.

Vilarrubi

Atletico, ATLETICO(!) made 3 attacking subs by the 60th minute in a first leg versus JUVENTUS at 0-0, finishing with 4 forwards and their two most attacking midfielders.

And we have valverde who is too petrified to make one positive change against Valladolids and Vallecanos in the 80th minute when we are 1-0 up.

....and takes off Dembele when we need an away goal at Lyon.

shadows

Our next season lineup might be

Mats
Semedo De Ligt-Umtiti Alba
Arthur DeJong Coutinho
Messi Jovic Dembele

The potential is mouthwatering, but all of that goes to the trash bin because our manager will be Valverde, setting up our team to defend against small teams and already on a damage control before the game even starts against big teams, depressing...

Interesting that you think Valverde will play this line up considering he never plays Coutinho in midfield and no seniors either who renewed this guy for another year ..Do you know Valverde at all :valverde2:

clemente

Interesting that you think Valverde will play this line up considering he never plays Coutinho in midfield and no seniors either who renewed this guy for another year ..Do you know Valverde at all :valverde2:

I don't think he will play this lineup, I think its the most exciting lineup that even a somewhat decent manager would play, but Valverde will play his Busquets-Rakitic till their contracts run out.

George_Costanza

That's Simeone alrighty, do you think Simeone will be scared to bench Suarez, Rackitic or Pique?!

blaugrana1987

How bad is team looking under this retard? I mean, I don't remember us having better roster then this, but he is making us look incredibly bad. Wow, just fucking wow.

Home of Barca Fans