Ernesto Valverde - V1

FCBfan22

Betting big money on Valverde's subs would at least make me think, well, I make money from this shithousery.

Sadly, it's not possible.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You know shit's bad when even local Barcelona related journalists are saying they think we'll win at home, but that's all we can achieve in the CL.

As in, we'll progress to the QFs and that's it. This team have no hope of winning it or being a serious contender.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You know shit's bad when even local Barcelona related journalists are saying they think we'll win at home, but that's all we can achieve in the CL.

As in, we'll progress to the QFs and that's it. This team have no hope of winning it or being a serious contender.

Wow.

I am hoping this is not affecting the team morale, I hope somehow the players still believe they can take it much further.

Felipetonelo

Holy shit, you can bet on that?

I'm betting on him not scoring too, from now on. Could at the very least pay my bills.

Yes, there's "shoots on target". You can bet that a player will have less than 2,5 shoots on target (you win with 1 or 2 shoots on target, you lose with 3, 4...). For Suarez, is something very easy to happen :lol:

bismp

He is simply too weak to bench guys like Suarez who has mostly been dogshit the last 2,5 years or Rakitic(who played well tonight tbf) or to implement some actual tactics rather than Messi getting the ball,making the one-two with a midfielder,passing or trying to pass to Alba and him trying to make the trademark assist,which by this point is known to every defender in earth

Barcilliant

Valverde was his usual cowardly self. People can complain about the chances missed but football is about taking opportunities when they come.

We are witnessing the decline of great players and a great club in general.
The board have indulged the seniors and the club is paying for it.

Valverde should take most of the blame but despite winning 5 cls and two trebles we have a small club mentality in the cl.

A club like Real Madrid expect to win even when they're playing like dogshit. We just lack that mental strength in the cl. Add a cowardly coach like Valverde and we have this mess.

Zidane82

Yes, there's "shoots on target". You can bet that a player will have less than 2,5 shoots on target (you win with 1 or 2 shoots on target, you lose with 3, 4...). For Suarez, is something very easy to happen :lol:

Wonder what the odds are for Rakkie making a forward pass :)

EdmondDantes

I praise him for benching Vidal and not fielding what has been a midfield atrocity with the duo Vidal and Rakitic, and one that greatly diminishes Busquets' game.

Sergi played well last night, and so did Sergio.

Valverde, before Arthur's injury, had also been trying Rakitic at DM and taking him off at the 60 minute mark after his usual awful performances. This was unprecedented in the first half of the season.

It's not much, but the Basque Tony Pulis got that right at least.

Kul_z

Mats
Semedo pique lenglet alba
Rakitic(arthur) busi Arthur(coutinho)
Messi
Dembele suarez

Just try another system ffs, i think this might work, dembele on right side with defensive duties, messi in free role what he is playing already, behind two players which he is playing already. Suarez on the left side of cf with alba overlaping, and arthur or more attacking coutinho helping the left side to be more mobile because of the suarez donkiness, vice versa on right side with messi lazyness. Just show something, we are already stucked with ev and i beg him just to try something different. I bought a fucking ticket for the lyon return leg months ago, now im starting to regret it.

wisconsincule

The Coutinho for Dembele sub got me yesterday. Heaven forbid we have four attackers playing. Orrrr sub Suarez you fuck. This is getting pathetic

Home of Barca Fans