Ernesto Valverde - V1

can you point me towards where you're finding these gems?

Like how half this place was pushing some half-baked conspiracy about Bartomeu securing some corrupt real estate deal in China in exchange for Paulinho.

The same Paulinho who is a vital part of the squad and has proven his worth several times over.

Or how Valverde was being slandered as a 'yes man' and a Bartomeu stooge before the team had played a single match. The same Valverde who has proven himself to be a godsend and nothing short of a genius.

This forum is full of some of the dopiest and most reactionary 'fans' Ive ever seen. Bunch of spoiled little children bitching about things they don't understand.

hulinat

You sound like one of those cancerous kids on this forum who will hate and leave as soon as we lose a game.

The irony in this comment LOL.

My point was the exact opposite of what youre saying. Do you have a reading comprehension by any chance or are you just retarded?

Last edited:
The irony in this comment LOL

I'm probably getting a bit off topic but anyway for me it has been more and more obvious that Alba really wants to be Messis bitch. Every single time i get this cringe feeling when Alba sends signals to Messi through the matches.

I'm pretty sure i wouldn't make friends with this guy in real life. Maybe not so much in this particular video, but in general he looks like a headless idiot who tries to get the attention from the authorities in the given groups he is in. Like a little puppy. But yeah who really gives a shit, he is still class.

henias

The irony in this comment LOL.

My point was the exact opposite of what youre saying. Do you have a reading comprehension by any chance or are you just retarded?

Lol he just quoted some idiot's comments that's obviously not his.

snowy

Most boring Barca ever witnessed. Who gives a fuck about results, football is supposed to be entertaining to watch

Would've been fun to see Total-Football rush the pitch and take a selfie with Dembele after his sliding tackle attempt. Maybe give Suarez a vampire hickey :hug:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wow.

Every Manager in the World: I only care about the next match, I don't think about the one after that.

Valverde: I was thinking about Valencia before the Roma game.

henias

Wow.

Every Manager in the World: I only care about the next match, I don't think about the one after that.

Valverde: I was thinking about Valencia before the Roma game.

:lol: Some inception shit right there. Taking it to the next level.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He really needs to go. He is so wrong on so many things and the worst thing is he doesn't think he is wrong. I wonder how many more trophies will be sacrificed because of him.

I will be going to Barcelona this coming September or October with my "Valverde OUT" sign.

Home of Barca Fans