Ernesto Valverde - V1

Barca contributed to Reals poor season and beat them when a win for Real takes them right back in it.

They were not 'shitting the bed' whatever the fuck you are even implying with that cliche.

Barca winning every week keeps pressure on them.

No Barca were not 'lucky' against Chelsea.

I wouldn't say Barca's tie is luck, but we were luckier than Chelsea.

Take barca out of the equation and compare reals league performance to the one in the past and they are worst than they have been in the league for quite some time.

Yes barca were lucky as fuck. First leg we did not create a single chance. And we never looked like coming close to scoring even while they hit 2 posts and scored and then it took a defensive mistake from them for us to draw.

Second leg all 3 goals were credit to courtois horrible goalkeeping. Sure messi was godly in that match but luck was more important than messi in the second leg they had so many great chances being created left right and centre but thankfully none converted. Hit a shitload of posts in the second leg too. Easily the better side in that match too. Ok maybe not easily but still the better side. Oh fuck off who am i kidding they were easily the better side fucking hell.

If Real Madrid beat us in El Clasico they would have surely overturned the title race and it would be close now. They weren't disastrous as Barca fans claim, it's that they were complacent after the clasico loss. They still are the heavy favourite to win UCL.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Wanking over Real but when you mention league or cup they are suddenly shit.

Sad state of some "fans" here.

JamDav1982

Take barca out of the equation and compare reals league performance to the one in the past and they are worst than they have been in the league for quite some time.

Yes barca were lucky as fuck. First leg we did not create a single chance. And we never looked like coming close to scoring even while they hit 2 posts and scored and then it took a defensive mistake from them for us to draw.

Second leg all 3 goals were credit to courtois horrible goalkeeping. Sure messi was godly in that match but luck was more important than messi in the second leg they had so many great chances being created left right and centre but thankfully none converted. Hit a shitload of posts in the second leg too. Easily the better side in that match too. Ok maybe not easily but still the better side. Oh fuck off who am i kidding they were easily the better side fucking hell.

Which shows how difficult it is to win in the league week in week out and Barca contributed to it by beating them away from home as I said.

No Barca were not lucky v Chelsea.

First leg Barca scored and Paulinho missed probably best chance of game from header. So at least get that part right. Was not a great performance though.

Second leg no not all three were down to poor goal keeping and those early goals change remainder of game.

serghei

Haha when 'going way you expected'. Ok.

You actually expect Barca to struggle v Roma you said yesterday.

Real as CL and league winners show how hard it is to win week in week out in the league. That is credit to EV that Barca have managed to do that when Real have not.

I've said I'd be surprised to see us win the tie on Camp Nou because of the physical state of the team. We will see on wednesday if I'm right. I'd be very glad to be wrong and see us smash Roma into bits and win this 3 or 4-0.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Real had "champion mentality" to make all those last minute winners last season but Barca are "lucky".

Nice one :lol:

Just continued to bury yourself with mentioning posts. Barca are leading the chart of posts hit or you forgot about that too? :lol:

Neymessi

If Real Madrid beat us in El Classico they would have surely overturned the title race and it would be close now.

You can't know that for sure. Rm was shitting the bed when the season started when they were level with us. Our league position plays a very small part in their performance. They themselves have done this to them. They were as crap as they were before facing us than they were after.

Which shows how difficult it is to win in the league week in week out and Barca contributed to it by beating them away from home as I said.

No Barca were not lucky v Chelsea.

First leg Barca scored and Paulinho missed probably best chance of game from header. So at least get that part right. Was not a great performance though.

Second leg no not all three were down to poor goal keeping and those early goals change remainder of game.

Yeah that paulinho header but that wasn't a sitter or that easy to score.

The first was and last was defnitely horrible GK at such a level. No top team GK gets nutmegged from that angle. Should have done better for the dembele goal also and mats would have saved that and most good GKs would and the last goal was also getting nutmegged easily. A good kepeer would have conceeded at most 1 the dembele one. They had way more chances and thank god they didn't convert.

Real had "champion mentality" to make all those last minute winners last season but Barca are "lucky".

Nice one :lol:

HAHAHAHAHA. No. And what? Obviously RM were lucky last season but kudos to their spirit that helped them grabbed those winners. If I were a RM fan I would have defnitely not been happy with constant late winners and would have claimed something is wrong with us.

JamDav1982

You can't know that for sure. Rm was shitting the bed when the season started when they were level with us. Our league position plays a very small part in their performance. They themselves have done this to them. They were as crap as they were before facing us than they were after.

You love that 'shitting the bed' cliche which exlains nothing.

Real were finding it hard to win every week..... because it is not always that easy. Unless it is Barca of course and then you claim it is either expected or luck.

Barca contributed to Reals poor season so far. That is a fact.

Yeah that paulinho header but that wasn't a sitter or that easy to score.

The first was and last was defnitely horrible GK at such a level. No top team GK gets nutmegged from that angle. Should have done better for the dembele goal also and mats would have saved that and most good GKs would and the last goal was also getting nutmegged easily. A good kepeer would have conceeded at most 1 the dembele one. They had way more chances and thank god they didn't convert.

Yeah that Paulinho header and goal you claim Barca didnt create a chance in...

That Paulinho header was better chance than ones Chelsea created or scored from.

You dont seem to understand how those early Barca goals killed the tie and if you want to focus on chances fairly sure Barca had more on target that game anyway.

HAHAHAHAHA. No. And what? Obviously RM were lucky last season but kudos to their spirit that helped them grabbed those winners. If I were a RM fan I would have defnitely not been happy with constant late winners and would have claimed something is wrong with us.

Ok show the post on here where you have 'paid kudos' to Barca late equaliser v Chelsea or late goals yesterday?

You just prefer to describe Barca as shit and lucky.

Reserve the 'kudos' for the 'spirit' of Real it seems.

serghei

That's obvious to me too. They didn't lose to Girona or Betis because of Barca. They didn't draw with Levante at home because of Barca. Didn't draw with Bilbao (one of the worst versions) because of Barca. Weren't knocked out by Leganes from the Cup because of Barca.

I've said I'd be surprised to see us win the tie on Camp Nou because of the physical state of the team. We will see on wednesday if I'm right. I'd be very glad to be wrong and see us smash Roma into bits and win this 3 or 4-0.

In El Clasico, from my little experience there are no favourites. It's the game Messi would be at his best and Pique would be Beckenbauer and Iniesta would be at his best. But still, neither Barca nor Real Madrid are favourites. It's the most competitive game in football.

Of course, there is a little possibility that they would have been as shit as this even if they won clasico. But it's very unlikely. Zidane can say every time that the title race is not over but deep inside he knew he squandered the league. Look how nervous he was in the starting of the second half in the clasico. He wasn't that nervous even when PSG were better at the start of first leg.

serghei

In El Clasico, from my little experience there are no favourites. It's the game Messi would be at his best and Pique would be Beckenbauer and Iniesta would be at his best. But still, neither Barca nor Real Madrid are favourites. It's the most competitive game in football.

I quite agree with this. But what does this have to do with what I said?

JamDav1982

That's obvious to me too. They didn't lose to Girona or Betis because of Barca. They didn't draw with Levante at home because of Barca. Didn't draw with Bilbao (one of the worst versions) because of Barca. Weren't knocked out by Leganes from the Cup because of Barca.

What is obvious is that you are not getting the point.

Real were not winning week in week out because it is not easy and expected as you make out it is for Barca.

Barca CONTRIBUTED to Reals poor season domestically by beating them and keeping pressure on them for a while to keep winning... before they virtually gave up on league.

In a league most expected them to win.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

Ok so Chelsea has terrible defenders, terrible GK and terrible finishers, it sounds to me that they have no business being in CL with squad like that:lol:. We utilized the chances we had and won, nothing to do with luck, it's not our problem that their main striker is Arsenal's reject and main midfielder is Fabregas.

Neymessi

Ok show the post on here where you have 'paid kudos' to Barca late equaliser v Chelsea or late goals yesterday?

You just prefer to describe Barca as shit and lucky.

Reserve the 'kudos' for the 'spirit' of Real it seems.

Show me the post where I have given kudos to RM last season.

And the goals RM scored late winners were usually ramos headers on a cross or corner or something like that not on a dumb defensive mistake.

I can't believe I am having this debate that we were the main reason for RM's domestic form.

JamDav1982

Show me the post where I have given kudos to RM last season.

And the goals RM scored late winners were usually ramos headers on a cross or corner or something like that not on a dumb defensive mistake.

Literally two posts ago you said 'kudos' to Real and their 'spirit' for the late goals last season.

Haha the great Real score magnificent headers from Ramos while lucky Barca score from defensive fuck ups...

You drool over Real and get pissed off when Barca do similar ffs.

Home of Barca Fans