Erling Haaland

JamDav1982

Dont believe those salary figures.

Footballers dont move for 100m and take salaries of 5/6m.

Liverpool tried to sign Mbappe and better believe he was being offered a fortune.

Making out Nunez is there until too big for Liverpool and sign for Real is deluded shite from years back. Doesnt get much better for players than top clubs in EPL to push for move to Barca/Real as much as would in past.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
In finance you "prove conclusions"? That's a new one.
Either way, semantics.

What does it matter which number he used? And why is it a problem to nitpick in this case? What 'agenda' would that be?

It was late and my vocabulary failed me but that should of been obvious.
I'll rephrase, He was trying to show how transfers cost clubs more than just the fee they pay, the number matters because accuracy - why choose outliers that will obviously exaggerate the results? I'm Nit-picking because people are passing this off as an accurate analysis with little to no thought reposting this without any of the disclaimers (or even ignoring them when they are there).

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Fair enough but I don't think folk generally pass it on attributing accuracy to analysis. Just that the process in which the conclusion is reached is relatively consistent throughout and therefore more believable

Nobody is bias-free. But only some sources are more rigorous than others in their analysis and honestly yet to have found downright negative opinions of Swiss Ramble. Always curious when someone does pop up with a negative twang directed at his analysis.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is going to be incredible for Man City. People about to get shook at his link-up play and improving heading ability day-by-day.

slicknick

He is going to be incredible for Man City. People about to get shook at his link-up play and improving heading ability day-by-day.

Surely looks very promising..Bayern we?re really poor today, but it seems he really has the chemistry with the way City plays

Nucky

No doubt.. I expect Haaland to be top scorer in Premier League and De Bruyne top assist in PL..

Porque

Imagine how good our window would have been if we managed to get Haaland on top of what has come, instead of Lewa.

JamDav1982

Pep going to build team for him.

Already spoken about trying to get ball into box as often as can.

Againts teams defending deep KDB probably drift right and cross for fun to Haaland and v teams chasing on higher line will be more central and try to get him in on goal.

Going to be difficult to stop.

Home of Barca Fans