Erling Braut Haaland

xxxxxx

Erling Haaland's 75M release clause is valid this summer.

? @orioldomenech

We don't have 75m to spend. Besides, I doubt he'd want to come to a Barcelona team that's in transition. He'll have better clubs to choose from.

Our summer signings will be free and low fee signings. We'll also have to loan out and sell players to be able to do that. We're in massive debt and we have to balance the books.

Porque

Ya just BS to get him votes. Awaiting the inevitable Sport or MD cover with some stupid fuking quote like, "Haaland primero, Mbappe segundo opcion"

Then at the end of the transfer window "Ansu es el fichaje!" after a goal returning from injury.

Newcomer

We don't have 75m to spend. Besides, I doubt he'd want to come to a Barcelona team that's in transition. He'll have better clubs to choose from.

Our summer signings will be free and low fee signings. We'll also have to loan out and sell players to be able to do that. We're in massive debt and we have to balance the books.

With Messi out of the books, you could maybe spend that.

75 millions over 5 years is only 15 millions a year to pay.

I guess we will have to see if Bar?a lose the famous 300 millions Messi is making them a year though.

xxxxxx

With Messi out of the books, you could maybe spend that.

75 millions over 5 years is only 15 millions a year to pay.

I guess we will have to see if Bar?a lose the famous 300 millions Messi is making them a year though.

Even if Messi goes, we still can't afford to spend 75m. Our debt is too high. There are still too many players who are on big salaries that need to be sold or released.

We'll probably sign Garcia, Gini and Depay in the summer. All free transfers who won't be on big salaries.

Joan

People like to come and act as if they're Barca's accountants. Debt figures, even if you know the details, don't give you full picture. The new board will take over, do some refinancing and then see what moves make sense. New loans are an option. In my opinion, the most likely one. Don't know if we can afford Haaland, but guess we'll see what we spend in the summer.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We need him ! Call me crazy but i think Haaland alone will make us a lot better. We didnt even have to create many chances, give him four chances and he will score 2-3 goals.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Trading in two scooters for a lamborghini would be nice as well

Then again, the only way Dortmund accepts that deal is if you pay full wages for Griez + Coutinho while playing for Dortmund.

I didn't mean a swap deal. Just sell Griez and Coutinho to whoever, they should yield 70m together. The wage relief would be huge as well, even more assuming Messi leaves. Dortmund don't need Griez and Coutinho, such signings don't fit their model and I doubt both players would even want to go there.

Rassvet

I doubt we could make any money from selling Griezmann. Best scenario is selling him for 40-50m with us covering a similar amount of his wages over the coming seasons.

Home of Barca Fans