Erling Braut Haaland

fergus90

He’s a natural goal machine. On a different note Brandt was so overrated couple years back. The guy makes the wrong decision 95% of the time anytime he’s attacking.

Barcilliant

Best forward in the world. A freak. His movement is sooo good for someone that big and that young.
I'll say it again. If he goes to RM he will tear shit up in a big way.
It pains me to say that I think he will go to Utd. Utd will splash the cash and go all in. PSG and maybe City have an outside chance.

behindbrowneyes

He is continuing in Dortmund where he stopped in Salzburg. Impressive. I'm sure he feels ready for the next step in his career and another move in summer won't be too early for his development. I doubt he'll get it in 2021 though. With this pandemic and empty stadiums much longer than most clubs planned, I don't think a club can afford him and pay Dortmund's asking price. If the rumors about his release clause in 2022 are true, many top clubs will try to sign him and he'll literally have the agony of choice.

Hopefully, the new president has the finances sorted out until then so Barca can enter the bidding war. Messi will be 35 in 2022 and with the World Cup in Qatar being his big aspiration he might leave Europe after the tournament if he decides to extend his contract at the club.

Nazario1985

He clearly isn't chasing a legendary career by choosing to be the boss in a clown fiesta team ... which is sad

ManU is again spreading rumors going after him ... which they did for like every player on the planet

fergus90

He clearly isn't chasing a legendary career by choosing to be the boss in a clown fiesta team ... which is sad

ManU is again spreading rumors going after him ... which they did for like every player on the planet

He’s only 20 and been at Dortmund for one year, he’s got plenty of time to play somewhere else.

Home of Barca Fans