Erling Braut Haaland

Copperpot

Banned
Think it will be difficult for United to get him, given their current standing and Haland is a Leeds fan(Of course that doesn't mean shit when you're professional) but still quite unlikely as that is quite a heated rivalry.

His dad used to play for Leeds and Man City too until Roy Keane ended his career with that horrendous tackle.

Current standing? The guys playing in Austria for Red Bull Salzburg, your talking like Manchester United are Nottingham Forest and playing in the Championship, they are still one of the biggest clubs in the world and 1 of few clubs (possibly the only club) who could do a world record transfer fee for a player and then break it again the next day + pay daft money in wages and still meet financial fair play.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

so he scored in 4 consecutive CL ?

damn that's impressive for someone his age

More than Suarez in last 5 CL LMAO

fergus90

Current standing? The guys playing in Austria for Red Bull Salzburg, your talking like Manchester United are Nottingham Forest and playing in the Championship, they are still one of the biggest clubs in the world and 1 of few clubs (possibly the only club) who could do a world record transfer fee for a player and then break it again the next day + pay daft money in wages and still meet financial fair play.

Of course United are still a massive club, I just think if he keeps scoring like he is other clubs will take notice and as things are now, he’s more likely to play Champions League with Salzburg than United. That’s not disrespectful, just reality of their current situation with their battles
for top 4. I hardly compared them to Nottingham Forest, so fuck knows where you got that idea from.

I know they can spend big of course when you look at the fees they’ve paid for Maguire.. Although I’m struggling to think of one top class player they’ve attracted in their prime in recent years, I may be wrong though.

Not saying Haland is in his prime of course as he’s only very early in his career, just expressing my opinion that United aren’t as attractive a proposition currently.

Last edited:

Copperpot

Banned
Of course United are still a massive club, I just think if he keeps scoring like he is other clubs will take notice and as things are now, he’s more likely to play Champions League with Salzburg than United. That’s not disrespectful, just reality of their current situation with their battles
for top 4. I hardly compared them to Nottingham Forest, so fuck knows where you got that idea from.

I know they can spend big of course when you look at the fees they’ve paid for Maguire.. Although I’m struggling to think of one top class player they’ve attracted in their prime in recent years, I may be wrong though.

Not saying Haland is in his prime of course as he’s only very early in his career, just expressing my opinion that United aren’t as attractive a proposition currently.

Playing Champions League with Salzburg and probably going out round 16 (they arn't going to win it) or move to United January and possibly win (with his help) the Europa League, i know what I'd go for.

He ain't going to man utd, they ain't on that level, dude as a huge ego, he wants the lime light.

Does he? If he does, that's why (if he wants to move to England) United is probably the best option. They are the biggest club in England still, they aren't going to be poor on the pitch for long and there's a spot right now for him as a CF.

You don't go to club with already world class CF's, it ends up into a De Ligt situation.

Last edited:

Messigician

Pogba....

FC433

^
never watched him. We have got a couple of interesting CFs this season. I hope we are following them and we act fast enough to get the one that we need.

It is between him and Donyell Malen, I think. However, the season is still long enough to see some more.

Laplacian

He is valued at less than 100m because of the league he's in. Tall as fuck, great technically, great pace, and good instincts...

We should take the gamble man.

Riordon

He is valued at less than 100m because of the league he's in. Tall as fuck, great technically, great pace, and good instincts...

We should take the gamble man.

It could be a interesting choice for sure. Apparently we are also following Lautaro Martinez, Donyell Malen and Myron Boadu who at 18 is scoring for fun in Holland. Price considered I would keep an eye on Werner aswell.

Out of those names Haaland will definitely add a new dimension which we haven’t had for years.

CanadianCanadian

Lord Valverde would place him on the LW. If we had a competent coach maybe, but until the clown is gone we will continue seeing Suarez stinking up the place.

Home of Barca Fans