Erling Braut Haaland

Blackened

His overall game is so mediocre. A header, a penalty and a tap-in from a fuck-up. We shall see in the following months if he scores against CL opposition. His only real big-game performance so far has been against PSG while at Dortmund.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Like he hasn't played in the champions league and scored for an inferior team already... Seriously some of you cunts are fucking whack.

JohnN

I really don't follow Man City, so haven't seen his overall game. But it looks from numbers alone, he is a scoring machine. Not a bad asset to have I guess.

Blackened

I really don't follow Man City, so haven't seen his overall game. But it looks from numbers alone, he is a scoring machine. Not a bad asset to have I guess.

No, nothing wrong with it. Just dont compare this fella to Mbappe. A roided-up Cavani/Gomez is Haaland.

vuji_31

I want this guy to surpass Ronaldo in goals, so Ronaldo is not considered even top 5 best ever...

Kill Ronaldo dick riders with their favourite weapon : tap-in, penalty and goal inside 10m.

Doubt anyone will conider Haaland better then CR even if he surpass him on goals.

iniestaGOAT

In his defence City have not really played well for a few weeks whilst Arsenal continue to play beautiful football week after week

Cause he is the reason they cant play their natural football.

Its gona continue to happen till pep grows ballz and puts him in bench. Where he belongs.

Zidane82

Cause he is the reason they cant play their natural football.

Its gona continue to happen till pep grows ballz and puts him in bench. Where he belongs.

They can play their normal game though BUT have the added threat of a quick though ball past / over the top.

They rely too much on KDB but he has been disappointing since he returned from the World Cup

Home of Barca Fans