Erling Braut Haaland

El Gato

Villarato!
If the offer of 200-220 for Donatello from last summer is to be believed tho it looks like Haaland would find takers with clause of the same magnitude.

Blackened

A very one-dimensional player. Waits for a cross and tries some sort of ninja-kick for a goal. City play in a way that Bayern played last season. They try tok hard and over-crowd the opposition penalty area. Hoofing it to Haaland wont work against quality teams.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I watched the extended highlights of the game, didn't think Haaland played poorly in particular. Didn't get a lot of service for sure.

vuji_31

I watched the extended highlights of the game, didn't think Haaland played poorly in particular. Didn't get a lot of service for sure.

I agree.

De Bruyne had some bad passess, Gundogan missing empty goal but in the end I can't remember Haaland missing the shots.

Again, City's defense is really bad on counters, and even more bad when there is no Kyle Walker.

Dias is so overrrated that is shameful.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I agree.

De Bruyne had some bad passess, Gundogan missing empty goal but in the end I can't remember Haaland missing the shots.

Again, City's defense is really bad on counters, and even more bad when there is no Kyle Walker.

Dias is so overrrated that is shameful.

Some of the city players and city themselves are overrated imo.
Paying premiums for some Subpar players for the elite level.

I have not been impressed with them this year what so ever.

Morten

He will continue to score plenty, but his goal ratio was always going to come down, keeping that start up wasn't sustainable imo.

Home of Barca Fans