Erling Braut Haaland

Andresito

Staff member
He is a monster. He has time on his side, reminds me of Lewa but Lewa is of course much more well rounded and overall the better player for now. But if he keeps scoring and progressing than he might become one of the best of his generation. He is/was a Madrista, but I would welcome him if he would change his mind.

Professional footballers aren't that attached to a club. Haaland would have absolutely no problem playing for Barca.

I'd imagine likes of Koke, Ramos, Pique straight up refusing to play for Madrid/Barca, but those cases are incredibly rare.

kattanib

What some of you dont realize is that this guy is a genius chess player when it comes to his movements and positioning inside the box. Always thinking two steps ahead and predicting where the ball will be reflected and standing there to score it

Last edited:

Catta

Grealish the great provider with an amazing score of 4 assists the whole last season. A shit player like Sterling had double the assists.

Morten

True. Although I would add few of years in Madrid too as a tapin merchant.

07-14 was his peak as a player imo, from 15 onwards he transitioned into a striker/second striker.

Ironically, the team had more success when he had less duties and a more limited role, though i'll say it had more to do with other things (Barca getting weaker, having a better team around him than in early years at RM etc).

Home of Barca Fans