Erling Braut Haaland

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nah, sign Haaland.

Also the folks saying he's bad for Norway have probably never watched him play a single minute for Norway. I have watched all of his games, incl. one of our home games at the stadium.

He was kinda meh his first 2-3 games under Solbakken trying to adjust but been a total beast since then.

Messigician

Nah, sign Haaland.

Also the folks saying he's bad for Norway have probably never watched him play a single minute for Norway. I have watched all of his games, incl. one of our home games at the stadium.

He was kinda meh his first 2-3 games under Solbakken trying to adjust but been a total beast since then.

Don't need him to score vs farmers

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You seem to have a different opinion on this each day :lol:

:lol:

I want Barca to sign Haaland, but I also don't want Barca to ruin Haaland by still living in 2010 if that makes any sense. Signing Haaland or any World Class forward for that matter would require the club and its manager to adapt and modernize the way the team is built and run.

If Barca cannot make that commitment they won't be able to get the best out of any World Class player in attack they sign.

fergus90

Did quite a lengthy interview with Skysports and said Jamie Vardy and Robin Van Persie were two big influences for him.

BarcaOG

Banned
[Le Parisienne] Arsene Wenger: Haaland will go to Barcelona because he doesn't want to compete with Mbapp? at Real Madrid ||

JerseyAddict

Why are people talking just Barca/Real as a possible outcome?

EPL clubs have trucks of money and Haalands father played there...

JamDav1982

Why are people talking just Barca/Real as a possible outcome?

EPL clubs have trucks of money and Haalands father played there...

Barca/Real will pay more, better places to live, highest profile clubs for personal awards and recognition.

EPL best league and highest profile so all have advantages.

JerseyAddict

Barca/Real will pay more, better places to live, highest profile clubs for personal awards and recognition.

EPL best league and highest profile so all have advantages.

La Liga is nowdays miles away from EPL. Sadly. I am talking about top clubs. Not Getafe/Wolves comparison.

So Barcelona is a miles away from trophies = personal awards...

Home of Barca Fans