Erling Braut Haaland

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope he goes to Chelsea or City or something. Would hate to see him play for Real Madrid. Especially if they somehow manage to convince both Haaland and Mbappe to play together.

Nah, fuck that shit.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I mean financially they are 100% capable of that. They have already saved quite a lot of money and this year they will get rid of Isco's and Bale's wages and few others.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah they could get both. Have a hard time seeing both wanting to play at the same team though with both vying for individual glory too, but you never know.

It's insane how we're in the situation we're in right now while Real Madrid could spend a lot of money while rebuilding their stadium without many worries.

Bartomeu and Rosell should be sent to one of those islands inhabited by cannibalistic tribes.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Yeah they could get both. Have a hard time seeing both wanting to play at the same team though with both vying for individual glory too, but you never know.

It's insane how we're in the situation we're in right now while Real Madrid could spend a lot of money while rebuilding their stadium without many worries.

Bartomeu and Rosell should be sent to one of those islands inhabited by cannibalistic tribes.

Wage salary limit for this season according to AS :

Real Madrid 739

Sevilla 200

Atletico Madrid 172

Villarreal 159

Real Sociedad 128

Athletic Club 111

Barcelona 98

Espanyol 78

Real Betis 71

Celta 66

Getafe 64

Osasuna 56

Granada 53

Mallorca 46

Cadiz 45

Alaves 43

Rayo Vallecano 42

Elche 42

Levante 32

Valencia 31

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Typo on my part , it's for this season but I honestly don't see us miraculously close that gap to Real Madrid next season. Especially if these new Covid variants keep popping up.

Home of Barca Fans