Erling Braut Haaland

kattanib

For some reason I dont rate this guy. His moves and goals seem to have a luck element in them and are odd as opposed to a player that does things effortlessly consistently with grace.

Morten

For some reason I dont rate this guy. His moves and goals seem to have a luck element in them and are odd as opposed to a player that does things effortlessly consistently with grace.

Yeah, he doesnt play 1-2s and chip it over the keeper like a true great would do, we get it.

snowy

bruhhh he makes his own luck! Just the power he can generate with a tiny flick of the foot is mind-blowing.

not related but Fun Trivia: he holds the standing long jump world record for 5 years old.

mc_lovin

bruhhh he makes his own luck! Just the power he can generate with a tiny flick of the foot is mind-blowing.

not related but Fun Trivia: he holds the standing long jump world record for 5 years old.

That could be it. On the other hand the cup final for example (BVB-Leipzig) makes me seriously doubt that. He was consistently 1v1 against a defender with plenty of space to go. I imagine that only happens in Dortmund...all out, naive attacking football, which other teams gracefully accept, because it's fecking Dortmund.

BerkeleyBernie

Yeah, he's not graceful but neither is Thomas Muller. It's not luck. He's fast, powerful, and puts shots on target. You rarely see him miss by much.

Do I really want to watch Muller/Haaland-centric football? No. But you can't deny their skill and effectiveness.

Yannik

There's no element of luck if you consistently watch him. In reality there's countless of opportunities he wastes by not beating his man in crucial 1v1s, or even occasionally missing sitters. It's just that the overwhelming amount of chances he consciously creates through movement and forcing his teammates to play risky passes resets these situations multiple times per match until he does eventually comes out on top. Top strikers dont end up at above 40g and consistent performances in every kit ever worn by chance, it's instinct.

Sterlingfan2000

Chelsea know they won't be in the race for Haaland next year. They are preparing a 175.000.000 ? offer this Summer for Haaland. Abramowitch doesn't want another Neymar Saga again

stb_1

Chelsea also have players they can offer to Dortmund like Hudson Odoi, Abraham, Ziyech in exchange...

Hudson Odoi could fill Sancho boots, could be worth up to ?70M if he finally fulfills his potential. Abraham if he has a good season could be worth 45 M (he's english) and Ziyech is also very good too. These two (or three) + ?60 mill would give Dortmund ?140 M (with Sancho sold for 80M) and their replacements already.

Porque

Nobody can afford him this summer anyways.

Roman-Abramovich.gif

BusiTheKing

Watching him play for our current team would be comical. He'd be thundering towards the opposisiton box with the rest of our team trudging over the halfway line resigned to wait for the restart.

1993Kaan1993

Unfortunately, Haaland sees Mbappe as rival for Golden Ball. He won't play at same team with Mbappe. otherwise, he would be great signing for PSG.

Home of Barca Fans