Erling Braut Haaland

behindbrowneyes

According to this article https://www.abc.es/deportes/real-ma...cm-deportes&ref=https://t.co/aqvI5iLZ4r?amp=1 Haaland wants to be Madrid's franchise player, the team's main superstar and the man under the spotlights on the big nights.

Tomas Gonzalez-Martin is usually reliable when it comes to Madrid, isn't he?

Erling Haaland is keen on joining Real Madrid. He does NOT want to continue with Borussia Dortmund next season. Real Madrid's goal is Erling Haaland, and Erling Haaland's goal is Real Madrid.

The operation for Erling Haaland this summer could cost ?160m: ?120m to Borussia Dortmund, ?30m to Mino Raiola and ?10m to Haaland's father.

Haaland wants to join Real Madrid this summer. Mino Raiola is currently in talks with Dortmund to make it happen. The Norwegian is Real Madrid's number 1 priority.

Real Madrid believe that the ?250M price tag by Dortmund is only to dissuade other clubs from opening talks with Haaland, because they want to keep him. His real price will be much lower.

Obviously, I don't want him to join Madrid. I could understand his decision to do so though. If I was him, I wouldn't want to waste another year at Dortmund. Madrid has the money and are missing a franchise player since Cristiano left. They will probably finish works on their stadium at the end of next year which will make them the club with the most modern arena in European football.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
According to this article https://www.abc.es/deportes/real-ma...cm-deportes&ref=https://t.co/aqvI5iLZ4r?amp=1 Haaland wants to be Madrid's franchise player, the team's main superstar and the man under the spotlights on the big nights.

Tomas Gonzalez-Martin is usually reliable when it comes to Madrid, isn't he?

Erling Haaland is keen on joining Real Madrid. He does NOT want to continue with Borussia Dortmund next season. Real Madrid's goal is Erling Haaland, and Erling Haaland's goal is Real Madrid.

The operation for Erling Haaland this summer could cost ?160m: ?120m to Borussia Dortmund, ?30m to Mino Raiola and ?10m to Haaland's father.

Haaland wants to join Real Madrid this summer. Mino Raiola is currently in talks with Dortmund to make it happen. The Norwegian is Real Madrid's number 1 priority.

Real Madrid believe that the ?250M price tag by Dortmund is only to dissuade other clubs from opening talks with Haaland, because they want to keep him. His real price will be much lower.

Obviously, I don't want him to join Madrid. I could understand his decision to do so though. If I was him, I wouldn't want to waste another year at Dortmund. Madrid has the money and are missing a franchise player since Cristiano left. They will probably finish works on their stadium at the end of next year which will make them the club with the most modern arena in European football.

I wouldn't trust anything that comes out of Madrid or heck even Barcelona.

Haaland's camp isn't known for leaking stuff and if they do you bet it'll be to some Norwegian reporter instead of a Spanish dude.

DonAK

Man City putting up on a show could convince Haaland to join them over everyone else.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pep goes to him after the game and talks him into joining them :lol:

His dad also played for City. Even Mbapp? said it was tough for him to reject Pep and Man City's offer so he might join City for 2-3 years before he goes elsewhere.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Which superstars did alluring Pep and limitless budget attract at City in last 5 years? Tell me I am all ears.

fergus90

I don't actually expect City to be in for him whilst Pep is there. Pure strikers are never really Pep's cup of tea.

DonAK

City have beaten out other teams such as Barca for plenty of young talents. Google it for yourself if you're interested.

Besides it would fit Raiola to make two big moves for two big paydays.

I don't actually expect City to be in for him whilst Pep is there. Pure strikers are never really Pep's cup of tea.

He'd be stupid not to be interested in Haaland, but who knows.

Last edited:

El Flaco

I wouldn't be surprised if Pep goes to him after the game and talks him into joining them :lol:

His dad also played for City. Even Mbapp? said it was tough for him to reject Pep and Man City's offer so he might join City for 2-3 years before he goes elsewhere.

Yeah, I suspect that as well :lol:

The narrative of his dad playing for City means nothing. He was there for only 3 seasons & played 50 games. City also terminated his contract early.

Benz is 33 and only has 1 year left on his contract.

Benzema definitely gets a contract renewal for 1 more year. He's awesome and isn't slowing down.

The likes of Lewandowski, Aguero and Eto'o were great under Pep. so I don't agree with that.

fergus90

Yeah, I suspect that as well :lol:

The narrative of his dad playing for City means nothing. He was there for only 3 seasons & played 50 games. City also terminated his contract early.

Benzema definitely gets a contract renewal for 1 more year. He's awesome and isn't slowing down.

The likes of Lewandowski, Aguero and Eto'o were great under Pep. so I don't agree with that.

Eto’o was great under him but he couldn’t wait to bin him. Ibrahimovic got moved out the way to centralise Messi and understandably so. Villa got binned for Sanchez, and now Pep regularly plays De Bruyne and Bernardo at 9. Despite Agueros return he hasn’t been in a rush to start him nor Jesus.

I’m not saying Pep doesn’t get his strikers producing but I think he looks past just goal contributions when picking his line ups.

Home of Barca Fans