Eric Garcia (loaned to Girona)

Total-Football

Not only does the riqui puig of defenders hug.. he hugs for 5 6 seconds.. like "il not letting go of you until I hear the darn penalty whistle!"

Givenchy

This guy is playing for the other team or something, it's as if he actively tries his best to give away penalties in tight games..

He started pretty well this season, what happened to him? Was it the beard?

vuji_31

He got brainfarts, he commited penalty and fall a sleep.

2 goals could be this game.

But yeahh , gReAt gAmE passing to first person close to yourself, and make 2 dead errors that could coat us points, against team that was attacking 20 minutes...

Grapppeee, grappeee

Morten

He got brainfarts, he commited penalty and fall a sleep.

2 goals could be this game.

But yeahh , gReAt gAmE passing to first person close to yourself, and make 2 dead errors that could coat us points, against team that was attacking 20 minutes...

Grapppeee, grappeee

He knows the team is protected by divine forces so can't concede anyway, why should he try too hard?

jamrock

This guy is playing for the other team or something, it's as if he actively tries his best to give away penalties in tight games..

He started pretty well this season, what happened to him? Was it the beard?

It was 100% the beard, called it at the time, he didn't listen to me.

wisconsincule

I would prefer he didn’t play…. Strong lenglet vibes where he could easily give away a pen at any moment

Hopefully he can be sold and we can try someone else for 4th CB

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I would prefer he didn?t play?. Strong lenglet vibes where he could easily give away a pen at any moment

Hopefully he can be sold and we can try someone else for 4th CB

He's error prone and handsy as Lenglet used to be sometimes, but make no mistake Clement Lenglet is twice the player Eric Garcia ever was and ever will be. IMO Lenglet would have been a fine third CB for us and better if he played with a more developed Araujo rather than Pique.

Although I'm happy we moved on from him and got Christensen instead so that we have three starting quality CBs in him, Araujo and Kounde.

Eric's problen is that he is short, weak and not athletic. You can be shorter than the norm at CB and successful if you're athletic and aggressive like Lisandro Martinez or Thiago Silva in his prime who was agile and really quick.

Garcia isn't that.

Last edited:

SmilerBam

He knows the team is protected by divine forces so can't concede anyway, why should he try too hard?

I think you are on redcafe, it s someone with a very similar nick to your posting that repeteadly on that redcafe. Come on, you are a Real Madrid fan. You have no right to complain about the ''divine forces"'.

wisconsincule

He's error prone and handsy as Lenglet used to be sometimes, but make no mistake Clement Lenglet is twice the player Eric Garcia ever was and ever will be. IMO Lenglet would have been a fine third CB for us and better if he played with a more developed Araujo rather than Pique.

Although I'm happy we moved on from him and got Christensen instead so that we have three starting quality CBs in him, Araujo and Kounde.

Eric's problen is that he is short, weak and not athletic. You can be shorter than the norm at CB and successful if you're athletic and aggressive like Lisandro Martinez or Thiago Silva in his prime who was agile and really quick.

Garcia isn't that.

I forgot Lenglet is just out on loan so he will be the 4th CB when he is back :lol:

Imagine if Barto paid 10mil for Garcia. I wanted him to succeed but he sucks. Hope he is moved on in the summer as he has no future here and we can do better.

Home of Barca Fans