Eric Garcia (loaned to Girona)

Andresito

Staff member
Beeing booked that often is something worrying. Eric is atm our top-form defender.

Respect to Eric. He's putting in an effort and out to prove himself. He's a twig. But he is our twig.

He might be trying too hard to be a tough defender like Puyol.

Even if he looks weak he's very brave. Sometimes it's too much, but he can always learn when to be passive and when to go full force.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
needs to ease up on the aggression a little, on place to break Ramos's card record at this rate

clemente

Injured? At this point we might just sack the whole medical team, I'm not sure if they are contributing any good

Messi983

Nothing too serious and should be back for Espanyol.

International break coming at the right time for us. As long as more of our internationals won't get injured...

iniestaGOAT

Nothing too serious and should be back for Espanyol.

International break coming at the right time for us. As long as more of our internationals won't get injured...

Much needed man its time to really test eric garcia and araujos CB partnership and then sign a CB in jan if it fails.

Andresito

Staff member
I think he'll be the next one to carry the #5 after Busi. Let's hope it happens next season already.

Messi983

Much needed man its time to really test eric garcia and araujos CB partnership and then sign a CB in jan if it fails.

Think Garcia and Araujo should be given more than a good month to see if they can work together. Don't see us signing a CB in January either unless we somehow manage to offload Umtiti and also get a good enough offer to accept for Lenglet. Both is unlikely. Overall don't see too many changes in winter TW in midfield and defense. We'll try to bring a winger and/or #9 but it remains to be seen if we'll actually find someone useful.

I can also see some future transfers (players on expiring contracts) arranged for next season if they like someone and are affraid to lose him like it happened with Wijnaldum if we'll wait for too long.

Home of Barca Fans