Eric Abidal

BarcaGirl

I hope that Tito has a least decency to fullfill Abi's last wish, and lets him play against Malaga.

And Rosell can go fuck himself. :angry:

AvocadoCake

I hope that Tito has a least decency to fullfill Abi's last wish, and lets him play against Malaga.

And Rosell can go fuck himself. :angry:

He'll probably start and come off towards the end for claps.
As for anger at Rosell, it's misplaced. It's a sad situation but as a president he should put his emotions to the side and do what's best for the football club.

Gooch

It's too bad. Tito stays on despite his health problems, something I have no problem with. Yet they can't give Abidal a chance. I mean, they've kept him around till now. Why not complete the project? Perhaps Abidal's demands were high, I don't know. But I'm sure they could have agreed to give it a go from the pre-season till the first transfer window, and if there was a problem, part ways. It would have made sense for both parties, I think. If there were no health problems, Abidal would be a good rotating centre and left back.

Rival

As for anger at Rosell, it's misplaced. It's a sad situation but as a president he should put his emotions to the side and do what's best for the football club.

True but also a bit contradictory to 'més que un club', still it is a painful but understandable decision. At least Abi will come back after he retired.

Stric

That exit... he was crying his heart out, I could even see several audience members there crying. :cry:

Merci Abidal! So sad to see you go. :cry:

jklz

Hopefully the Camp Nou screams its lungs out for him against Málaga, what an absolute legend. I'd rather have him stay than have some sort of mercenary defender take over his place, no matter how good he is.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A little part of me just died inside.......................

Can still not believe that Abidal is leaving us and that management and Rosell and Co didnt want to give him another chance.....

Unjust.

:(

Home of Barca Fans