Eric Abidal

abual3bed1

Pep visited him again in the hospital. and Blanc says that missing Abidal will be the biggist blow for France in the euros.

oh my god how much is he missed, on and off pitch. hope he exits the hospital soon with good health.

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Pruna (team doctor): "Abidal is recovering slow but good. He could be allowed to leave the hospital next week."

Great news :)

abual3bed1

Sandro Rosell visited Eric Abidal in hospital this afternoon and said: Abi is in a great condition

DR. Cugat said: Abi's condition is stable and could be discharged soon.

mixer

Abidal, recovering from liver transplant, has accepted he won't play again. He plans to continue to live in Barcelona.

AvocadoCake

At least he still wants to live in Barcelona, just shows how well we treat our players. It'll be hard to think about him not playing for Barca (or football at all, for that matter), but i guess that's life - cruel.

Anim Abidal

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Anims Abi!!

so great to hear he's doing well. clearly the best news we could have hoped for.

also ... I'm sure that he'd make an excellent trainer of gladiators (aka La Masia central defending gladiator)

just sayin.

AvocadoCake

"The entourage of Eric Abidal, recovering from a liver transplant, denies the report saying he wants to retire as a player."

Seriously whoever starts these rumours is sick. One way or the other (not saying it's anyone in this forum).

Galning

"The entourage of Eric Abidal, recovering from a liver transplant, denies the report saying he wants to retire as a player."

Seriously whoever starts these rumours is sick. One way or the other (not saying it's anyone in this forum).

That would be Mundo Deportivo :p

Home of Barca Fans