Enzo Fernandez

Porque

Guess we're stuck with de Jong, makes sense though, Enzo has showed he's the swagged king compared to de jong.

Let's goo man utd.

If De Jong wanted to go he would be gone already.

Got to ask wtf if going on when De Jong is an 80m sale for us if lucky, and Enzo is 127m.

I Know wagea factor in somewhat, but ridiculousl difference.

jamrock

Got to ask wtf if going on when De Jong is an 80m sale for us if lucky, and Enzo is 127m.

Indeed he would have, but that's one of his two biggest suitors off the market if true.

The price difference is mainly down to, us being Barcelona and everyone knows we are a shitty selling club, especially compared to the likes of Benfica who never budge on their price.

That with Enzo clubs believing Enzo having more upside to his game than de jong.

FinBarcelonafan

Prices are getting out of hand. No way I sell next summer DeJong for 80mil. The price is now 100mil. United would pay that easily.

jamrock

I doubt United would pay more than 80m for him knowing they are the only suitors left, kinda days something about him when he's 25/26 and is price hasn't increased since being here.

Messi983

Boehly playing FM in real life.

FlNobK8WIAEz-Yj

bastardo

Feels like this is an indictment on FDJ if clubs are willing to pay 120 fking million for enzo after 1 season of showing vs being hesitant to even pay for 80-90 mil for FDJ.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Feels like this is an indictment on FDJ if clubs are willing to pay 120 fking million for enzo after 1 season of showing vs being hesitant to even pay for 80-90 mil for FDJ.

It's all paper talk. Don't beleive everything you read. The only club that would probably do something like that is Chelsea's with their clueless /wreck less owner as he's massively overpaid for a bunch or players ehs bought

Nazario1985

FDJ gives you on average what a 15-20mil player can do, and there is plenty of them.

Givenchy

Who was hesitant to buy Frenkie? United were desperate and Chelsea would of paid up, it was the player flat out refusing to leave causing the problem. Barca doing everything they could to ship him out also lowers his transfer fee I would think.

anything over 60mil for Enzo is madness but EPL gonna EPL.

Home of Barca Fans