Emerson

Messigician

" the club kicked me out after promising I have a future at the club, I had a contact and could have stayed but why stay at a club you're not wanted? I spoke to Malcom who warned me the club only buy players to sell them false hope and discard them to balance the books. I didn't beleive him then but now...

Bobo32

" the club kicked me out after promising I have a future at the club, I had a contact and could have stayed but why stay at a club you're not wanted? I spoke to Malcom who warned me the club only buy players to sell them false hope and discard them to balance the books. I didn't beleive him then but now...

You should put a link to your quotes

This player performed terrible the minutes he got. If the club got a good deal out of him, nice! Malcom was a much different case.

Messi983

You should put a link to your quotes

This player performed terrible the minutes he got. If the club got a good deal out of him, nice! Malcom was a much different case.

He has played something like 100 total minutes. Some players have been terrible for years and yet are still here being our captains and starters.

Bobo32

He has played something like 100 total minutes. Some players have been terrible for years and yet are still here being our captains and starters.

He already got 1/3rd of the minutes Riqui Puig got all of the last league season. Firpo too.
I saw he was terrible in his first entrance from the bench, and his later "performances" only confirmed my initial view.

If you don't see the difference between Emersons way of playing and the (supposed terrible) performances of the captains, there is nothing to say.

jamrock

He's done more in 30 minutes than dest has done in a full season.

I wanted to see how he would develop here, but in laporta I trust.

Home of Barca Fans