Emerson

xXKonan

E7zF20MWEAM0XMC

xXKonan

Can easily walk the starting lineup if he performs the same way he did at Betis.
I don't think anyone will be shocked if it happens quickly.

I like Dest and have confidence in him but right now he's just way too inconsistent and I don't want us to go back to using Roberto as a starter anymore as he isn't good enough. Emerson on the other hand is young but appears ready to contribute and has been consistent at Betis in his performances at both ends of the pitch.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Welcome Emerson. Cautiously optimistic about him, I think he has a lot to improve and I hope fans will be patient.

cro-man

I hope that he is not some kind of firpo who did well at betis also. Dest doesnt seem to be the real deal. Cant stand seeing roberto as rb again. Might as well put some cb as rb and defend only there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he will be the starter at RB.

Simply way more ready and polished than Dest.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Weird seeing a Barca without a Brazilian in our starting line-up. Hopefully this guy can be that. I have a lot of confidence in him. He just got that look.

Last edited:

serghei

I would do an even-Steven 50-50 split on the right based on the opposition. Against more serious opposition give Emerson the start, vs teams we are expected to have little problems defending against go for Dest to build his level.

JamDav1982

I would do an even-Steven 50-50 split on the right based on the opposition. Against more serious opposition give Emerson the start, vs teams we are expected to have little problems defending against go for Dest to build his level.

Impossible to go into season with an idea like that.

The player who is in better form and giving more to team should start vast majority of time. Simple.

Home of Barca Fans