El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

Evil

Shabazz
-----------------VV------------------
Puyol----Pique--------Caceres---Abidal
--------------Busquets---------------
---------Xavi----------Keita----------
Messi----------Eto'o-----------Iniesta

Sub Henry for Iniesta in 2nd half, so both of them will be a bit rested. And we need Touré for the Bridge ..

alexjanosik

The Game

Sub Henry for Iniesta in 2nd half, so both of them will be a bit rested. And we need Touré for the Bridge ..

I would pick Toure instead of Busquets.This game is a must win and we desperately need Toure.Busquets in not ready to start as DM in a match of this amgnitude.

Evil

Shabazz
Busquets was excellent in the last clasico when he was subbed in the second half. People were even saying that he should have started ahead of Touré ... he doesn´t seem to crack under pressure, but yea I guess your right ,, Touré would be the safer option.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Real danger will come from the wings so I wouldn`t mind if we started Busquets.
Abidal will mark Robben and Dani Alves will have to fight with Marcelo.

shadows

I would pick Toure instead of Busquets.This game is a must win and we desperately need Toure.Busquets in not ready to start as DM in a match of this amgnitude.

I doubt Pep wud tinker...The strongest squad it will be..Its a game of pride as well..Not just the 3 points!that means no Keita no busquets and no Caceres...Iniesta Xavi and yaya will be the mid!

jairzinho

I'd rather start with Yaya and Andres in the middle rather than Sergi and Seydou...even though we are going to the bridge the wednesday after....i still feel we have to start with a strong team to win the game which will give us momentum for the match in London....but its up to Pep

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Raul says that Madrid are the favourites.

cool, he's taking every bit of pressure away from Barca.

A

abyss88

i wish we win every thing and bring those motherfuckers(mad-rid,chavs) down....i have to admit that i did not hate chavs before the game @ camp nou but their supporters are fucking idiots who think they've already won the CL:p....

ps:

ban me for using unsuitable language but i'll keep on using it:mad1:

Barca_Ray_USA

2 more days and the match is on. Can´t wait... It´ll take something special for Madrid to beat us and they know it. Odds are favoring us and there´s no reason to start doubting our team now.
Visca el Barca! :flagvl8:

MJ BarcaFan

Yeah Barca all the way !!!!
I want Barca to sweep the El Clasico this season... cuz it would guarantee us the La Liga title. We have reached this far, and we owe it to ourselves to bring back the title to Camp Nou after 2 years. I think the boys are ready mentally and physically.

Visca Barca !!!!!!

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
On Friday Barça's basketball side play a single match elmination tie in the semi final of the Euroleague, basketball's CL. I'll think about us against the shite after that (only cos I'm so nervous and need a distraction LOL)

Home of Barca Fans