El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
6 at the Francodome? This is history baby!!!! We humiliated the scum in front of their own fans, they were spanked like a naughty child....the legs were opened and they were fucked sideways, backwards and up the arse! We had our way with the whores, the white trash were binned, we stuffed that turkey with prime meat stuffing. We shat all over their sorry arses!!!

barca7788

Nepali Cule
EVERYTIME REAL BARKS BARCA BITES THEM BACK sth good there by goltv

n nice to seee pique score after his comment in the SPAIN international duty

Warik

6 at the Francodome? This is history baby!!!! We humiliated the scum in front of their own fans, they were spanked like a naughty child....the legs were opened and they were fucked sideways, backwards and up the arse! We had our way with the whores, the white trash were binned, we stuffed that turkey with prime meat stuffing. We shat all over their sorry arses!!!

Our players had time to sneak off and fuck the Madrid players wives to show them what a real man could do also. Madrid didn't even notice they were gone...

alexjanosik

The Game
What a victory.
The humiliation of last year has somewhat been forgotten.
We finally put the White Trash in their place.
Dirty Scumbags.

Evil

Shabazz
MADRID CARBON SALUDA EL CAMPEON !!!! Hahaha, what a match ... I got some phone calls to make, I´m going to screw all my Madridista friends tonight ... I just need to find one of them with their phone switched on hahahahahaha

Tezemery

Amazing, probably the best night of my life ill remember this until the day i die. Hope everyone here enjoys it as much as i have and will :)

Beast

The Observer
Were you watching a kinky sex food channel?

:rofl1:

well congratulations for the cule's .. the best team won.. we did what we can trying not to give up early .. we tried within the quality we have.. but at the end it's a very big gap between Barca & Real ..
I said a week ago it would be unfair if we won the league.. u need to be rewarded for the quality of football you gave through out the season.. the 6-2 was just the cherry on top of the cake ..
a well deserved and historical win you showed your quality & we showed our quality and the result is a true reflection of this team strength ..
the game will also sign the end of several players career in Madrid and it's a good thing we have elections next month

Home of Barca Fans