DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
GettyImages-1231304288.jpg

Name: Edmond Fay?al Tapsoba

DOB: 2 February 1999

Height: 1.92m

Position: Centre-Back

Current Team: Bayer Leverkusen

Worth keeping an eye on. We need another CB this summer and with de Ligt out of reach he could be a possible option that won't cost close to 100m and might provide a similar impact someone like Ruben Dias did at Man City or Umtiti did initially at Barca before his knee broke down.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Playing in BuLi and in Peter Bosz, former Leverkusen manager's kamikaze system also means he's well equipped at playing CB with a lot of space to defend in chaos.....

xXKonan

I think he's one of Deco's players he represents.

There were rumors not too long ago he did offer him to us.

Messi983

I've mentioned him in the Barca transfers and rumours thread around two weeks ago. Really like what I've seen from him and think he would be a big upgrade over what we have. Also apparently has a 44m release clause.

vuji_31

Another young CB on top of Araujo,Mingueza,Garcia. I think we are going with someone with more experience.

Although I would like this guy more then fraud from Villareal a.k.a Pau Torres, which could be our targets considering he is playing in spain national team and he is 25 years.
I am saying he is fraud because he was really bad at every game we played against Villareal.

Also slow as f+++.

Home of Barca Fans